360 video editor

PanoTools NG mailing list
Hi allJust wanted to share with the group our 360 VR Video Editor (work in progress). This is what we have so far https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veBlSi4u_og
Basically you can do a quick edit on your 360 videos. If you want to be part of a closed beta test please sign up hereĀ http://eepurl.com/bGstpL
Thanks
Enrique Molano

Re: 360 video editor

PanoTools NG mailing list
Enrique you MUST take out the video shot by Ryan Whitehead without his
consent from your demo !

This is a very BAD behaviour, and an Copyright infringement

You can not use someone else work without asking FIRST to the Author, if he
agree to let you do that

+55-21-99982.6313
http://ayrton360.com
YouTube : http://goo.gl/qKeT3j
instagram.com/ayrton360
Google : goo.gl/DtDXSg

*"It's not WHAT you shoot. It's the WAY you shoot it."*

On Mon, Nov 30, 2015 at 12:55 PM, Enrique Molano [hidden email]
[PanoToolsNG] <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all
> Just wanted to share with the group our 360 VR Video Editor (work in
> progress). This is what we have so far
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veBlSi4u_og
> Basically you can do a quick edit on your 360 videos. If you want to be
> part of a closed beta test please sign up here
> http://eepurl.com/bGstpL
>
> Thanks
> Enrique Molano

Re: 360 video editor

PanoTools NG mailing list
The video was removed. That was my bad. I was so focused on coding the editor that I hired a freelance on the Internet to create the promo video and did not ask how he obtained the video. I apologize for that.

Enrique