360Precision Calibration Guide

Ricardo TVB
Hi,

Does someone have the 360precision Calibration Guide?
I bought this head because of its batch stitching capabilities and I'm
still manually stitching my panoramas.
I can't get the solution from 360precision (the Calibration Guide
Tutorial), so if someone could help me I would appreciate it.

Thanks in advance,

Ricardo

<http://www.usvp.com.br>

--
acessar o site <http://www.tourvirtualbrasil.com.br>

Re: 360Precision Calibration Guide

Matthew Rogers - 360Precision
Hi Ricardo,

        I did specifically tell you that it was being updated as it was no
longer relevant to the current versions of PTMac and PTGui. I'll
email you a copy of the old version now.

Matt

http://www.360precision.com

On 22 Aug 2007, at 15:25, Ricardo Araujo wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Does someone have the 360precision Calibration Guide?
> I bought this head because of its batch stitching capabilities and I'm
> still manually stitching my panoramas.
> I can't get the solution from 360precision (the Calibration Guide
> Tutorial), so if someone could help me I would appreciate it.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Ricardo
>
> <http://www.usvp.com.br>
>
> --
> acessar o site <http://www.tourvirtualbrasil.com.br>

Re: SPAM-LOW: Re: 360Precision Calibration Guide

Ricardo TVB
Hi Matthew,

Our communication problems persist...
That's what you specifically told me:
"We no longer supply the calibration guide as we're making a series of
video tutorials to replace it."
Regarding PTGUI versions, it's all right for me because I have the last
one, but I keep the older, just for cases like that.

Ricardo

Matthew Rogers escreveu:

> Hi Ricardo,
>
> I did specifically tell you that it was being updated as it was no
> longer relevant to the current versions of PTMac and PTGui. I'll
> email you a copy of the old version now.
>
> Matt
>
> http://www.360precision.com <http://www.360precision.com>
>
> On 22 Aug 2007, at 15:25, Ricardo Araujo wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > Does someone have the 360precision Calibration Guide?
> > I bought this head because of its batch stitching capabilities and I'm
> > still manually stitching my panoramas.
> > I can't get the solution from 360precision (the Calibration Guide
> > Tutorial), so if someone could help me I would appreciate it.
> >
> > Thanks in advance,
> >
> > Ricardo
> >
> > <http://www.usvp.com.br <http://www.usvp.com.br>>
> >
> > --
> > acessar o site <http://www.tourvirtualbrasil.com.br
> <http://www.tourvirtualbrasil.com.br>>

--
acessar o site <http://www.tourvirtualbrasil.com.br>

Re: 360Precision Calibration Guide

Matthew Rogers - 360Precision
Hi,

        Not sure why you need to communicate with me via this list though ?
Everytime I replied to your iChat requests you went off-line. Every-
time I told you I don't have a microphone for audio chats you sent me
another request. And like I explained, the problem is you're CCing
duplicate emails to 2-3 email addresses at the same time. If you do
this our greylisting software on the server will simply block your e-
mails.

        I'm not sure why this concept is so difficult for people to
understand. If you send an email to the CORRECT e-mail address it
will get answered, it's as simple as that. If you CC the same email
to multiple email addresses it will get blocked.

Matt

http://www.360precision.com

On 22 Aug 2007, at 16:10, Ricardo Araujo wrote:

> Hi Matthew,
>
> Our communication problems persist...
> That's what you specifically told me:
> "We no longer supply the calibration guide as we're making a series of
> video tutorials to replace it."
> Regarding PTGUI versions, it's all right for me because I have the
> last
> one, but I keep the older, just for cases like that.
>
> Ricardo

Re: SPAM-LOW: Re: 360Precision Calibration Guide

Ricardo TVB
This problem has been solved.
I received the Calibration Guide from Matthew,
Thanks

Ricardo

--
acessar o site <http://www.tourvirtualbrasil.com.br>

google maps viewer vs. zoomify

thomas bredenfeld
hi all!

during experiments with zoomify to show the details of my hires
artistic landscape photography on the web
(http://bredenfeld.com/photos) i found this:
http://xrez.com/tahoe2_giga.html

they are obviously working with the google maps api, but
unfortunately i couldn't extract very much infos from their source
code.

does anyone on the list have any experiences with this stuff and how
it works and how the tiling is managed?

is there a need for special image hosting at google?

this solution could be an alternative to zoomify as it's flash-free...

tia for your answers!

cheers from vienna
thomas

ps. i enjoyed the meeting in lucerne and zermatt very much and want
to add my very warm thank you to all of you organizing the conference
and making this great days! by time i will upload some pix to flickr.
the hires output of the zermatt excursion is tremendous after a short
quick overview. this will be work enough for long into the next year
;-)

Re: 360Precision Calibration Guide

tunaykan
Matthew Rogers (360Precision) is a thief.
He did not send me the product I bought.
I will take legal action against him