Quantcast

[ANN] 360Precision - Adjuste Giga

Matthew Rogers - 360Precision
Hi,

        Just a quick announcement that the 360Precision Adjuste Giga has
finally been added to the website. We've been shipping the Adjuste
Giga on request for the past 12 months so it's fully field tested.

        The regular price of the Adjuste Giga is £695, €735 or $USD955.

        We have 6 left in-stock and are offering a special PanotoolsNG list
price of £595 until the current stock is sold.

        The Adjuste Giga features a unique 3 plunger set-up that allows
physically locked into vertical stops at 5º, 10º or 15º intervals.
Using plungers instead of the industry standard manual knob guarantees
that the vertical detents are strong enough to hold ANY DSLR and lens.
They also ensure that the vertical detent stops are accurate and
repeatable.

        The 5º vertical stops allow the detented use of focal lengths up to
300mm on full-frame cameras and 200mm on DX and APC sized sensors. You
can use longer focal lengths but you may end up with issues with the
small amount of overlap.

        If you're not up to carrying around a motorised head or want the
reliability and ease of use of a manual head then the Adjuste Giga is
the perfect choice for giga-pixel imagery.

        You can read more about the Adjuste Giga on the 360Precision website
at:

        http://tinyurl.com/adjgiga1  and

        http://tinyurl.com/adjgiga2

        All prices quoted are ex VAT.

Matt
http://www.360precision.com

    mailto:[hidden email]
    mailto:[hidden email]

Re: [ANN] 360Precision - Adjuste Giga

panometr
What are other solutions + costs for creating Gigapixel panoramas?
Can you compare Adjuste Giga with other solutions?
Karol

Re: [ANN] 360Precision - Adjuste Giga

bigwade
http://www.brewzone.com/2008/11/diy-pano-head

http://gigapans.blogspot.com/
Have Fun!

Karol Kwiatek wrote
What are other solutions + costs for creating Gigapixel panoramas?
Can you compare Adjuste Giga with other solutions?
Karol

Re: [ANN] 360Precision - Adjuste Giga

Lutz Schmidt-2

We have 6 left in-stock and are offering a special PanotoolsNG list

price of £595 until the current stock is sold.

I just have seen this, but maybe it's too late now and the stock is already
sold??
If there is any chance to take one, please contact me off-list.

Thank you,
Lutz

2009/1/24 Matthew Rogers <[hidden email]>

> Hi,
>
>        Just a quick announcement that the 360Precision Adjuste Giga has
> finally been added to the website. We've been shipping the Adjuste
> Giga on request for the past 12 months so it's fully field tested.
>
>        The regular price of the Adjuste Giga is £695, €735 or $USD955.
>
>        We have 6 left in-stock and are offering a special PanotoolsNG list
> price of £595 until the current stock is sold.
>
>        The Adjuste Giga features a unique 3 plunger set-up that allows
> physically locked into vertical stops at 5º, 10º or 15º intervals.
> Using plungers instead of the industry standard manual knob guarantees
> that the vertical detents are strong enough to hold ANY DSLR and lens.
> They also ensure that the vertical detent stops are accurate and
> repeatable.
>
>        The 5º vertical stops allow the detented use of focal lengths up to
> 300mm on full-frame cameras and 200mm on DX and APC sized sensors. You
> can use longer focal lengths but you may end up with issues with the
> small amount of overlap.
>
>        If you're not up to carrying around a motorised head or want the
> reliability and ease of use of a manual head then the Adjuste Giga is
> the perfect choice for giga-pixel imagery.
>
>        You can read more about the Adjuste Giga on the 360Precision website
> at:
>
>        http://tinyurl.com/adjgiga1  and
>
>        http://tinyurl.com/adjgiga2
>
>        All prices quoted are ex VAT.
>
> Matt
> http://www.360precision.com

    mailto:[hidden email]
    mailto:[hidden email]

Re: [ANN] 360Precision - Adjuste Giga

tunaykan
Matthew Rogers (360Precision) is a thief.
He did not send me the product I bought.
I will take legal action against him