Quantcast

ANN - 360Precision Twitter - Win Prizes

Matthew Rogers - 360Precision
Greetings Panotools Members,

        Simply sign-up and follow 360precision on Twitter and you'll be in
with a chance to win one of 5 x 16gb compact flash cards. We'll also
be launching the preliminary gallery for the new 360Precision Car Pano
Rig. The link will only be available to 360Precision Twitter followers.

        Top 5 reasons to follow 360Precision on Twitter:

        1. Win monthly prizes including 360Precision products, compact flash
cards and once a year we'll be giving one lucky follower a brand new
DSLR.
        2. Exclusive sneak peek photos of the new 360Precision products, we
have the Car Pano Rig coming soon followed by a new super lightweight
design.
        3. Chance to buy 360Precision products at discounted prices. We will
randomly post these on Twitter and they won't last long.
        4. Access to our refurbished store and 2nd models.
        5. Sneak peek at the new 360Precision Panoversity video tutorial
website.

        To follow us simply click this link:  http://twitter.com/360precision

        Prize winners will be notified via email and announced on the
360Precision website on the 31st of August 2009.

Matthew Rogers
Co-founder
360precision
[hidden email]
iChat/AIM: [hidden email]
MSN: [hidden email]
http://www.360precision.com

"If you're serious about QuicktimeVR Panoramas, the 360Precision is
the tripod head to get" - MacUser Magazine, 5 out of 5 mice

Atome - MacUser Magazine, 5 out of 5 mice
Absolute - MacUser Magazine, 5 out of 5 mice
Adjuste MK2 - MacUser Magazine, 5 out of 5 mice

Re: ANN - 360Precision Twitter - Win Prizes

tunaykan
Matthew Rogers (360Precision) is a thief.
He did not send me the product I bought.
I will take legal action against him