Anyone have a copy of the original Apple QTVR Studio User Manual?

Anyone have a copy of the original Apple QTVR Studio User Manual?

PanoTools NG mailing list
Just for ‘old times sake’ does anyone have a paper copy of the original Apple QTVR Studio manual they could scan for me? I’m after a high-resolution colour image of the cover. I have a pdf of the manual from my own archive, but the cover in the pdf is sadly monochrome only!

Many thanks,

Keith

www.fachwen.org

Re: Anyone have a copy of the original Apple QTVR Studio User Manual?

PanoTools NG mailing list
Hi Keith,

Le 18 déc. 2015 à 11:26, Keith Robertson [hidden email] [PanoToolsNG] a écrit :

> Just for ‘old times sake’ does anyone have a paper copy of the original Apple QTVR Studio manual they could scan for me? I’m after a high-resolution colour image of the cover. I have a pdf of the manual from my own archive, but the cover in the pdf is sadly monochrome only!
>
> Many thanks,
>
> Keith
>
> www.fachwen.org

The cover is being (color)scanned. Will PM it to you when available.

Best,

Michel