Canon 10-18mm

PanoTools NG mailing list
Has anyone yet used the new Canon 10-18mm lens for any panos?  Or do you have any advice or thoughts on it as a pano lens?

 I have been using the 10-22mm (though much less frequently nowadays as I'm focusing more on street panos with my Sigma 8mm).  But for landscape stuff when I'm afforded more time I love my 10-22mm.   The new lens is supposed to be a bit sharper and even has image stabilization when using it for non pano shots.

 I am considering trading in or selling my 10-22mm for the new 10-18mm lens but would like to hear from anyone who might have already used it for panos.

 Thanks!