Command Line in OS X

PanoTools NG mailing list
Hi!

How do I access the command line for PanoTools in OS X? Is it somehow
bundled with Hugin?

Thanks!

Gustavo J. Mata

--
«La ignorancia, aliada con el poder, es el más feroz enemigo que puede
tener la justicia.» (James Baldwin)

Visite mi Blog en Apartaderos

Re: Command Line in OS X

PanoTools NG mailing list
Am 24.01.2017 um 18:58 schrieb Gustavo J Mata:
> How do I access the command line for PanoTools in OS X? Is it somehow
> bundled with Hugin?

Hugin extends PanoToools. So most you could do with PanoTools can be
done with hugin as well. I don't know about OSX in particular but on
windows a lot of command line tools are in the bin subfolder.

If you want to script PanoTools a good starting point is
http://wiki.panotools.org/Panorama_scripting_in_a_nutshell

Re: Command Line in OS X

PanoTools NG mailing list
Thanks for your kind help!