Dance party 360 video

panovrx-2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBiswE6MiK8&feature=related

this looks like standard Ladybug 2/3 360 video but the video is interesting I think because they supply very high res versions too -- so you can get an idea what the max detail is in low light. You can upload any res video to Youtube now I think  -- though you cant control their compression.   I am sure they could get better blending of the 5 views with a bit of tweaking.
I went to a Defqon dance party in Australia last year. They have the most impressive stages at their gigs
http://www.mediavr.com/defqonsydney2009.htm

Peter M

Re: Dance party 360 video

panometr
Hi Pete,

Yes, this is Ladybug2, because you can see two white cables. Ladybug3 doesn't have a problem with cables.

I also recorded 360video of a dance, not as spectacular as the one that you posted, but my example is interactive.

http://360stories.net/plymouth_morris_men/

Regards,
Karol Kwiatek

--- In [hidden email], "panovrx" <panovrx@...> wrote:

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBiswE6MiK8&feature=related
>
> this looks like standard Ladybug 2/3 360 video but the video is interesting I think because they supply very high res versions too -- so you can get an idea what the max detail is in low light. You can upload any res video to Youtube now I think  -- though you cant control their compression.   I am sure they could get better blending of the 5 views with a bit of tweaking.
> I went to a Defqon dance party in Australia last year. They have the most impressive stages at their gigs
> http://www.mediavr.com/defqonsydney2009.htm
>
> Peter M

Re: Dance party 360 video

gerry88
I went to the best dance club NYC and I was really amazed by the technology they were using. The sound quality was incredible. The music choice was great too and everyone was having a great time.