Quantcast

Edinburgh

jrgen_schrader
Any Scotsmen here? I need a pano from your parliament building.

Cheers
Jürgen

Re: Edinburgh

Andrew Baddeley
Och Aye! That'll be me then!

Regards,

Andrew Baddeley
www.360tacticalvr.com
http://stores.ebay.co.uk/360tacticalvr

--- In [hidden email], "jrgen_schrader" <panorama@...> wrote:

> Any Scotsmen here? I need a pano from your parliament building.
>
> Cheers
> Jürgen

Re: Edinburgh

wjhall2303
Och nay, that not be me, but last i was there i did a gigapixel one off of arthurs seat which i believe includes parliament if nothing else can be found: http://lifeinmegapixels.com/tour.php?location=edinburgh

--- In [hidden email], "jrgen_schrader" <panorama@...> wrote:

> Any Scotsmen here? I need a pano from your parliament building.
>
> Cheers
> Jürgen

Re: Edinburgh

jrgen_schrader
Well, the bad news is, I would need it today ...

--- In [hidden email], "jrgen_schrader" <panorama@...> wrote:

> Any Scotsmen here? I need a pano from your parliament building.
>
> Cheers
> Jürgen

Re: Edinburgh

Andrew Baddeley
Count me out then. Plus the weather's naff over in Edinburgh today...

AB

--- In [hidden email], "jrgen_schrader" <panorama@...> wrote:

> Well, the bad news is, I would need it today ...
>

> --- In [hidden email], "jrgen_schrader" <panorama@> wrote:
> >
> > Any Scotsmen here? I need a pano from your parliament building.
> >
> > Cheers
> > Jürgen

AW: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Edinburgh

ptgroup
Jürgen:
this is probably too far away:
http://tinyurl.com/7n7sr9f

My Edinborough images are not suitable I guess:

http://tinyurl.com/6ovu8a7

But can be delivered today - hahaha

Ciao
Mike

Mit freundlichen Grüssen
Virtugraf M. Hundrieser

http://www.virtugraf.de <http://www.virtugraf.de/>
----------------------------
360° VR Fotografie:
http://www.360de.de <http://www.360de.de/>

NEU: Abstrakte Fotografie unter:
http://www.abstraktfoto.de <http://www.abstraktfoto.de/>
-----------------------------
Aktuelles vom Virtugrafen:
http://virtugraf.wordpress.com <http://virtugraf.wordpress.com/>

  _____

Well, the bad news is, I would need it today ...

--- In [hidden email] <mailto:PanoToolsNG%40yahoogroups.com> , "jrgen_schrader"
<panorama@...> wrote:

> Any Scotsmen here? I need a pano from your parliament building.
>
> Cheers
> Jürgen

  _____

I am using the Free version of SPAMfighter <http://www.spamfighter.com/len> .

Do you have a slow PC? <http://www.spamfighter.com/SLOW-PCfighter?cid=sigen>  Try free scan!

Re: Edinburgh

Bill Ward
Maybe a bit late seeing this post but I made a few back in 2005

http://billward.eu/scopar/files_ptcompass1/scopar_ptc3.htm#

http://billward.eu/scopar2/scopar2.html

Bill

Re: Edinburgh

jrgen_schrader
Argh - indeed, they would have been perfect.
Too bad, the story was already published.
But maybe the referendum will be a success, then we could use them again, hehe.

Cheers
Jürgen