Quantcast

Embedded video for example iOS/Android?

Henri Smeets
Is it possible to embed video in a Pano that also displays correctly on mobile devices? Or videos that can be activated using hotpspots?

Does anybody have the link for me of the pano with video of the people in a dark forest?

Thanks!

Henri

Re: Embedded video for example iOS/Android?

AYRTON - avi
Hi Henri,

take a look
It works perfect on iPAD
and on iPhone it works, BUT not inside the pano, after click on it, it will
open up in new window

Hans Nyberg wrote the code for this page for me.

<
http://ayrton.com/360/krp/blitz/juba/sala/Foto_360_graus_JUBA_e_sua_sala.html

Best

cheers from Rio
AYRTON

+ 55 21 9982 6313 - RIO
+ 55 11 3717 5131 - SP
http://ayrton360.com
twitter.com/ayrton360
"It's not WHAT you shoot. It's the WAY you shoot it."

On Tue, Mar 6, 2012 at 9:42 AM, Henri Smeets <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Is it possible to embed video in a Pano that also displays correctly on
> mobile devices? Or videos that can be activated using hotpspots?
>
> Does anybody have the link for me of the pano with video of the people in a
> dark forest?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Henri

Re: Embedded video for example iOS/Android?

Henri Smeets
Hi Ayrton,

Thanks for the example, it indeed works on the iPad (1) The panorama will display after tapping the screen and the video plays as soon as it's loaded.

In the iPhone however I see no video, I do hear the sound though. Clicking/tappin the TV does nog give me a popup video.

I don't know but the video doesn't play very smoothly but I guess the source video may be at fault here since it doesn't play smoothly on the desktop either.

I guess if the xml of the tablet version would be the same as the iPhone it may play as well embedded on the iPhone!

Re: Embedded video for example iOS/Android?

Hans-74

--- In [hidden email], Henri Smeets <henri@...> wrote:

> Hi Ayrton,
>
> Thanks for the example, it indeed works on the iPad (1) The panorama will
> display after tapping the screen and the video plays as soon as it's loaded.
>
> In the iPhone however I see no video, I do hear the sound though.
> Clicking/tappin the TV does nog give me a popup video.
>
> I don't know but the video doesn't play very smoothly but I guess the source
> video may be at fault here since it doesn't play smoothly on the desktop
> either.
>
> I guess if the xml of the tablet version would be the same as the iPhone it
> may play as well embedded on the iPhone!

On iPhone it will open in Fullscreen when you tap the video.

On iPad you can embed it either distorted, for example in a TV as in the JUBA panorama I made  for AYRTON or just as a popup video which can be placed anywhere like in this demo.
http://qtvr.dk/demo-bloch/

Both sound and video can not run automatically on  iPad. You have to activate it in some way manually. Thats why I made the special start splash on the JUBA pano.
Actually it is a large posterfile just like in my demo but it covered the full window instead of just  the video.

Also you can only play one sound/video at same time.  You can see that if you open second panorama which has music, this will pause the video if it is running and if you tap it again it starts but it will stop the music.

Hans

Re: Embedded video for example iOS/Android?

L.D.I. Felipe B. González
Hi Henry!

Can be done using KRpano:
http://www.recorridosvirtuales.com/demo_video/demo_video.html

El 6 de marzo de 2012 06:42, Henri Smeets <[hidden email]> escribió:

> **
>

> Is it possible to embed video in a Pano that also displays correctly on
> mobile devices? Or videos that can be activated using hotpspots?
>
> Does anybody have the link for me of the pano with video of the people in a
> dark forest?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Henri

L.D.I. Felipe B. González C.
[hidden email]
1998-5246
www.fpk.com.mx

Re: Embedded video for example iOS/Android?

Willy Kaemena
FELIPE ! On iPad  i am unable to start your video....

Willy

On Mar 6, 2012, at 17:00, L.D.I. Felipe B. González wrote:

> Hi Henry!
>
> Can be done using KRpano: http://www.recorridosvirtuales.com/demo_video/demo_video.html
>

> El 6 de marzo de 2012 06:42, Henri Smeets <[hidden email]> escribió:
>
> Is it possible to embed video in a Pano that also displays correctly on
> mobile devices? Or videos that can be activated using hotpspots?
>
> Does anybody have the link for me of the pano with video of the people in a
> dark forest?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Henri

> L.D.I. Felipe B. González C.
> [hidden email]
> 1998-5246
> www.fpk.com.mx
> http://recorridosvirtualesmexico.blogspot.com/
>
> Socio Director Maquetas Virtuales www.maquetasvirtuales.com
> Socio Director Recorridos Virtuales www.recorridosvirtuales.com

Re: Embedded video for example iOS/Android?

Henri Smeets
Thanks Hans, Felipe,

Same here Felipe, video opens in fullscreen on iPhone but nothing happens when pressing the video-play button in the iPad.

Ayrtons 'Beatles-man' example is the other way around, works embedded on the iPad (1), albeit a bit choppy video, and noting happens on the iPhone (4)

The Bloch demo with video overlay works on iPad and on iPhone.

I also tried Panotour Pro, works fine on desktop locally, when uploaded, video no longer works and on iOS it only shows the 'radar' hotspot circles in the video-area.

It's seems to be bit hit and miss for now!

Re: Embedded video for example iOS/Android?

L.D.I. Felipe B. González
I don't know wht happened. When I uploaded it, it worked. I'll have to look over krpano's documentation later today.

Sent from my iPad