FSPViewer is back!

PanoTools NG mailing list
I am glad to announce that a new version of FSPViewer is available.

FSPViewer 2 is available for Linux, Mac and Windows. A 64 bit version is
available for all the versions.

At the moment the program is available as a beta version but it should
be stable. Of course I would like to get some feedback, especially about
problems.

The program is available from the usual page:

http://www.fsoft.it/panorama/FSPViewer.htm

just look at the bottom of the page.

Thanks for testing.

Fulvio Senore

RE: FSPViewer is back!

PanoTools NG mailing list
Hey - great news! I'm glad that you continue to work on this. I just tested
the Windows 64 version, and so far, so good.

Thanks,

Mark

RE: FSPViewer is back!

PanoTools NG mailing list
Yes, I am delighted to see a 64-bit version. Works smoothly on my Win 8.1
system, 4-core 8MB RAM.

Roger W

I am glad to announce that a new version of FSPViewer is available.

FSPViewer 2 is available for Linux, Mac and Windows. A 64 bit version is
available for all the versions.

At the moment the program is available as a beta version but it should be
stable. Of course I would like to get some feedback, especially about
problems.

The program is available from the usual page:

http://www.fsoft.it/panorama/FSPViewer.htm

just look at the bottom of the page.

Thanks for testing.

Fulvio Senore