File viewer for Mac?

Bjørn K Nilssen
I will soon send some small equirectangular jpgs to a client for approval/inspection. Normally I view them with DevalVR on my PC, which works very well. But what do you use on Macs? Any free viewers?

Sendt fra min HTC

Re: File viewer for Mac?

Zarl

PanoGLViewOSX-v022.dmg is available from
<http://sf.net/projects/hugin/files/panoglview/panoglview-0.2.2/>
I just tested it with a 16bit 9000x4500 equi...

Also see http://wiki.panotools.org/Viewers

Cheers,
Carl

--- In [hidden email], [hidden email] <bk@...> wrote:

> I will soon send some small equirectangular jpgs to a client
> for approval/inspection. Normally I view them with DevalVR
> on my PC, which works very well. But what do you use on Macs?
> Any free viewers?

Re: File viewer for Mac?

michel thoby

Le 20 mars 2013 à 11:51, [hidden email] a écrit :

> I will soon send some small equirectangular jpgs to a client for approval/inspection. Normally I view them with DevalVR on my PC, which works very well. But what do you use on Macs? Any free viewers?

http://wiki.panotools.org/Panorama_Viewers

Re: File viewer for Mac?

Bjørn K Nilssen
On Wed, 20 Mar 2013 13:40:20 +0100, cvoneinem <[hidden email]> wrote:

> PanoGLViewOSX-v022.dmg is available from
> <http://sf.net/projects/hugin/files/panoglview/panoglview-0.2.2/>
> I just tested it with a 16bit 9000x4500 equi...
>
> Also see http://wiki.panotools.org/Viewers

Thanks :)
I found there's 3 "options" on the wiki:
http://wiki.panotools.org/Panorama_Viewers
http://wiki.panotools.org/Viewers
http://wiki.panotools.org/Mac_software#Viewers

On that last page there is a CubicNavigator
It sounds nice, but the links to it are dead.
Would that software possibly be dead as well?

--
Bjørn K Nilssen - 3D viz & 360 panoramas

Re: File viewer for Mac?

Zarl
Hi Bjørn,

--- In [hidden email], Bjørn K Nilssen <bk@...> wrote:

> On Wed, 20 Mar 2013 13:40:20 +0100, cvoneinem <einem@...> wrote:
> >
> > PanoGLViewOSX-v022.dmg is available from
> > <http://sf.net/projects/hugin/files/panoglview/panoglview-0.2.2/>
> > I just tested it with a 16bit 9000x4500 equi...
> > Also see http://wiki.panotools.org/Viewers
>
> Thanks :)
> I found there's 3 "options" on the wiki:
> http://wiki.panotools.org/Panorama_Viewers
> http://wiki.panotools.org/Viewers
> http://wiki.panotools.org/Mac_software#Viewers
>
> On that last page there is a CubicNavigator
> It sounds nice, but the links to it are dead.
> Would that software possibly be dead as well?
>

> > --- In [hidden email], bk@... <bk@> wrote:
> >>
> >> I will soon send some small equirectangular jpgs to a client
> >> for approval/inspection. Normally I view them with DevalVR
> >> on my PC, which works very well. But what do you use on Macs?
> >> Any free viewers?

Last message about it is three years old, and I remember positive reviews about that software. However, I think ClickHereDesign never managed to port their applications from Carbon to Cocoa, see
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carbon_(API)#Today

The software itself would still work on older systems, sure. But no way to purchase it.

Carl

ps.
http://wiki.panotools.org/Viewers is only a redirect to http://wiki.panotools.org/Panorama_Viewers
The third link is a general overview but thanks for the hint. I added a link to the Panorama Viewers article.

Re: File viewer for Mac?

Willy Kaemena
My cubic navigator works even under Mountain Lion !!! ( Latest MacOS )

Willy

On Thu, 21 Mar 2013 14:39:26 +0100, cvoneinem <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Bjørn,

> You asked for free software. CubicNavigator was never free. I only used
> ClickHereDesign's CubicConverter as well as CubicConnector, just search
> the archive for old messages regarding CubicNavigator:

OK. The wiki sayst that there is a free version too.
But as there are no working links there anyway, I guess it doesn't really
matter? ;)

--
Bjørn K Nilssen - 3D viz & 360 panoramas

Re: File viewer for Mac?

Robert C. Fisher
What happened to CC? I love this apps and would buy them again if they would update for ML.

Robert Fisher / VR Photographer + Cinematographer
[hidden email]