Fisheye Distortion removal before stitching?

Fisheye Distortion removal before stitching?

PanoTools NG mailing list
Hi all,I want to stitch some images I got from a gopro hero 3. The hero 3 has a fisheye lense with 170.When should I try to remove the fisheye distorsion? Is it before I start the stitching?I know fulla allows to remove the distorsion but I am not sure when to use itAny help is appreciated
Thanks a lot Enrique Molano

Re: Fisheye Distortion removal before stitching?

PanoTools NG mailing list
Am 28.04.2015 um 22:34 schrieb Enrique Molano:
> I want to stitch some images I got from a gopro hero 3. The hero 3 has a
> fisheye lense with 170.
> When should I try to remove the fisheye distorsion? Is it before I start
> the stitching?

All you have to do is choose the correct lens type (which would be full
frame fisheye in your case). I'm not so familiar with hugin since I use
PTGui almost exclusively. However, there is a very active hugin list,
too: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/hugin-ptx