French election

guillaume_fulchiron
Hi all,
French election for president ends tonight.
Few weeks ago, during the campaign, I shoot panos of a candidate in an outdoor meeting and I wanted to share with you :

http://www.animatif.com/panoramas/valence/politique/hollande-meeting-valence.html

Cheers,

G.

Re: French election

Bostjan Burger
Good documenting, thanks for sharing!

Bostjan

Re: French election

Zarl
Vive la France!

:-)
Carl

Posted by: "guillaume_fulchiron" on Sun May 6, 2012 2:17 am ((PDT))