Quantcast

HDRi archive! quality must be good enough to do a camera flight.

HDRi archive! quality must be good enough to do a camera flight.

manumana
I am sure this one was topic before, but I urgently need alternatives to
cgiback and mofe to find great HDRi's (with matching plates would be top). I am working on a
project where i need to make cam flight, so its really important that the pano
is stitched really good, don't want to use crappy material with ghosts and
stuff.

loctaion required: urban, mordern architecture, europe

thx for your help