Hi

Pawel Rozenek
Hi Guys,

I joined this group a few weeks ago and this is my first post here so I
think it is good idea to say hello to everybody.

My name is Pawel, I live in Norwich in the UK.

My small 360 x 180 portfolio is here:
http://www.rozenek.com/tag/360-x-180-panorama/

Usually it an urbex stuff :)

I am a beginner, I have recently found the best solution to get the nadir
and zenith things ok :) , using a math function in Gimp.

So hello all :)

---

Re: Hi

Am 19.02.2014 00:04, schrieb Pawel Rozenek:
> I joined this group a few weeks ago and this is my first post here so I
> think it is good idea to say hello to everybody.

Hello and welcome!

> My name is Pawel, I live in Norwich in the UK.
>
> My small 360 x 180 portfolio is here:
> http://www.rozenek.com/tag/360-x-180-panorama/
>
> Usually it an urbex stuff :)
>
> I am a beginner, I have recently found the best solution to get the nadir
> and zenith things ok :) , using a math function in Gimp.

Really? What stitcher do you use? Both hugin and PTGui should handle
nadir and zenith images very well. You can even shoot nadir images of
flat floors from sideways and use mosaic mode (hugin) or viewpoint
correction (PTGui) to stitch them flawlessly.

No need to use any math functions...

Re: Hi

Pawel Rozenek
>Really? What stitcher do you use? Both hugin and PTGui should handle
>nadir and zenith images very well. You can even shoot nadir images of
>flat floors from sideways and use mosaic mode (hugin) or viewpoint
>correction (PTGui) to stitch them flawlessly.

Hi Erik,

Thank you for this info, I will try :)

---