Quantcast

Hyperlapse into VT to see during transiction beetween pano with krpano

Hyperlapse into VT to see during transiction beetween pano with krpano

nonchiedercilaparola
hi, someone has test some thing like this?

Re: Hyperlapse into VT to see during transiction beetween pano with krpano

L.D.I. Felipe B. González
You mean, like this one: http://pendulo.com/images/paginas/rv_pendulo/roma/?

2013/8/5 nonchiedercilaparola <[hidden email]>

> **
>

> hi, someone has test some thing like this?

L.D.I. Felipe B. González C.
[hidden email]
1998-5246
www.recorridosvirtuales.com
http://recorridosvirtuales.wordpress.com/<http://recorridosvirtualesmexico.blogspot.com/>

Re: Hyperlapse into VT to see during transiction beetween pano with krpano

nonchiedercilaparola
yes. the effect it's quite as i have in mind but second you is it possible have hyperlaps images with same dimensions of pano angle view during clicking? in other word this is my plan:

- we take shots to catch a pano with the first shot oriented to next scene
- move the tripod 50 inches (example) towards next scene and take only one shot [repeat this each 50 inches   ]
- when we arrive in the next scene we take the other shot to catch the pano.

- with ptgui we extract rectilinear image from first pano (part of pano in the first shot) and use this parameters and info to extract the same view in the single shots. this extractions will be used to get the hyperlapse.

in this way is it possible to have a good integration beetween pano and hyperlapse?

Re: Hyperlapse into VT to see during transiction beetween pano with krpano

Sacha Griffin
Yes, that's possible. Just do a cross fade between photos and have the last
photo "loadpano".

There's not much that isn't possible in krpano with a little coding.

Best Regards,

Sacha Griffin

http://www.seeit360.com <http://www.seeit360.com/>

http://twitter.com/SeeIt360

http://www.facebook.com/SeeIt360

IM: [hidden email]

Office: 404-551-4275

Re: Hyperlapse into VT to see during transiction beetween pano with krpano

L.D.I. Felipe B. González
A limitation for this effect to work properly would be the FOV and aspect
ratio of your image. The method Sacha proposes should work.

--
L.D.I. Felipe B. González C.
[hidden email]
1998-5246
www.recorridosvirtuales.com
http://recorridosvirtuales.wordpress.com/<http://recorridosvirtualesmexico.blogspot.com/>

Re: Hyperlapse into VT to see during transiction beetween pano with krpano

nonchiedercilaparola
even i extract rectilinear image with fov and ohter parameters like fov and parameters of pano?

Re: Hyperlapse into VT to see during transiction beetween pano with krpano

giant_klobasa_monster

everyscape.com has been doing this for 6 years.

if that is what you are in fact asking?

--- In [hidden email], nonchiedercilaparola <nonchiedercilaparola@...> wrote:

> hi, someone has test some thing like this?

Re: Hyperlapse into VT to see during transiction beetween pano with krpano

giant_klobasa_monster

yeah, see everyscape. they solve this very elegantly, many years ago.

--- In [hidden email], nonchiedercilaparola <nonchiedercilaparola@...> wrote:

> yes. the effect it's quite as i have in mind but second you is it possible
> have hyperlaps images with same dimensions of pano angle view during
> clicking? in other word this is my plan:
>
> - we take shots to catch a pano with the first shot oriented to next scene
> - move the tripod 50 inches (example) towards next scene and take only one
> shot [repeat this each 50 inches   ]
> - when we arrive in the next scene we take the other shot to catch the pano.
>
> - with ptgui we extract rectilinear image from first pano (part of pano in
> the first shot) and use this parameters and info to extract the same view in
> the single shots. this extractions will be used to get the hyperlapse.
>
> in this way is it possible to have a good integration beetween pano and
> hyperlapse?

Re: Hyperlapse into VT to see during transiction beetween pano with krpano

nonchiedercilaparola
i think that in evertscape.com the effect isn't a real hyperlapse but a zooming and transiction event that simultated hyperlapse but all is very well integrated.

L.D.I. Felipe B. González's link:
http://pendulo.com/images/paginas/rv_pendulo/roma/? from  is a vt with a hyperlapse video but the transiction beetween pano - hyperlapse - next pano isn't well integrated.

second you is it possible to get both real time lapse and well integration with rectilinear extraction technic?

i'm also thinking use another technic:
first pano - transiciont to a hyperlapse video that cover all windows - transiction to new pano

so i think that there a two ways...

Re: Hyperlapse into VT to see during transiction beetween pano with krpano

nonchiedercilaparola
i'm starting this project. i have created two complete pano:
- the first pano;
- the next pano;

- 30 incomplete pano with only one circular images (one shot each five centimeters from first pano to next pano)

so i have extracted 32 rectilinear images with this parameters: 120 (horizzontal fov); -118,906 (yaw); -0.0806 (pitch); 1.855 (rol). i know that i can use this tutorial (http://krpano.com/forum/wbb/index.php?pa…d&threadID=7272)
to convert this parameters for krpano visualization (ath, atv width rotate) but i would like to convert this parameters to get view of first pano (hlookat, vlookat, fov) equal to size of rectilinear image:
is there a way to convert yaw, pitch, rol, fov -->in--> hlookat, vlookat, fov?

Re: Hyperlapse into VT to see during transiction beetween pano with krpano

Ormar
For FPP Scott Witte made a plugin
http://www.tourdeforce360.com/plugins/zoomtrans.html
It might give some ideas for krpano also.

--- In [hidden email], nonchiedercilaparola <nonchiedercilaparola@...> wrote:

> hi, someone has test some thing like this?

Re: Hyperlapse into VT to see during transiction beetween pano with krpano

nonchiedercilaparola
thanks very interesting link. this can be realized in krpano. the problem is to get coincidence between pano view and the hypelapse image.

is there a method or formula?

Re: Hyperlapse into VT to see during transiction beetween pano with krpano

luca vascon-3
:-)
I made the try  and succeeded some years ago. Roberto Mancuso did something
FAR before me, and also Toni garbasso was involved. I'd have to  remake a
better example, but... it is not such a SELLABLE thing, it requires a lot
of work and mixes different language in an unclean way...

2013/8/29 nonchiedercilaparola <[hidden email]>

> thanks very interesting link. this can be realized in krpano. the problem
> is
> to get coincidence between pano view and the hypelapse image.
>
> is there a method or formula?

Luca Vascon.
--
www.lucavascon.net

www.officinepanottiche.com
www.nuovostudio.it

Re: Hyperlapse into VT to see during transiction beetween pano with krpano

nonchiedercilaparola
hi, i know from krpano forum that is it possibile to transform ptgui parameters (yaw, roll, pitch, hfov) in krpano hotspot value (ath, atv, width, rotate). i think that is necessary a forumula to convert krpano hotspot value in krpano view pano value (hlookat, vlookat, fov).

Re: Hyperlapse into VT to see during transiction beetween pano with krpano

luca vascon-3
Yes, this is one of the things, it is necessary, but it is only one. The
important part is that the VIDEO has to be PTGUI corrected too.
I rise however my doubts on the efectiveness of this. It IS an enormous
load of work, to achieve an effect that is quite useless and not cool
enough to generate paid work. If the technique is used for something more
interesting... maybe!!

2013/8/30 nonchiedercilaparola <[hidden email]>

> hi, i know from krpano forum that is it possibile to transform ptgui
> parameters (yaw, roll, pitch, hfov) in krpano hotspot value (ath, atv,
> width, rotate). i think that is necessary a forumula to convert krpano
> hotspot value in krpano view pano value (hlookat, vlookat, fov).

Luca Vascon.
--
www.lucavascon.net

www.officinepanottiche.com
www.nuovostudio.it

Re: Hyperlapse into VT to see during transiction beetween pano with krpano

Keith Martin-2
On 9 Aug 2013, at 00:31, nonchiedercilaparola <[hidden email]> wrote:

> i think that in evertscape.com the effect isn't a real hyperlapse but a
> zooming and transiction event that simultated hyperlapse

That would actually be rather more likely to work smoothly. 'Moving' through a pile of new images at a video-like speed could be a problem if the bandwidth isn't very good.

On 29 Aug 2013, at 20:22, nonchiedercilaparola <[hidden email]> wrote:

> thanks very interesting link. this can be realized in krpano. the problem is
> to get coincidence between pano view and the hypelapse image.

You'd need to script it so the panorama moved to the right viewpoint and zoom before proceeding with whatever method you chose to use. I've done this in the past, I think with lookto settings, then zooming in, and finally crossfading to the next panorama. I doubt I have the files still available though, sorry!

RE: Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Hyperlapse into VT to see during transiction beetween pano with krpano

giant_klobasa_monster

 everyscape is "2.5D" and it creates a sparse 3d representation of each space by defining the walls, floor, ceiling. then an animated flythrough is generated to transition from one pano to the next.

basically they automatically generate what you call a "hyperlapse" (what is a hyperlapse, anyway)

--- In [hidden email], <[hidden email]> wrote:

On 29 Aug 2013, at 20:22, nonchiedercilaparola <nonchiedercilaparola@...> wrote:

> thanks very interesting link. this can be realized in krpano. the problem is
> to get coincidence between pano view and the hypelapse image.

You'd need to script it so the panorama moved to the right viewpoint and zoom before proceeding with whatever method you chose to use. I've done this in the past, I think with lookto settings, then zooming in, and finally crossfading to the next panorama. I doubt I have the files still available though, sorry!

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

Re: Hyperlapse into VT to see during transiction beetween pano with krpano

nonchiedercilaparola
this is my test (all is deliberately poor quality):
http://www.photospherical.it/VT/test/vtour-hyperlapse-multiframe/tour.html (hyperlapse realized by animation hotspot)

my principal problems are two:
- coincidence between pano view and rectilinear image/hotspot that I mentioned earlier;
- no support in html 5 for autostar video (hyperlapse by video plugin) and for multiframe (hyperlapse by animation hotspot)

Re: Hyperlapse into VT to see during transiction beetween pano with krpano

nonchiedercilaparola
I have to realized this transformation:
from WITH ATH ATV ROTATE to FOV HLOOKAT VLOOKAT

I asked to krpano forum in several post but i haven't received a replay.