I am looking for a one-man crowd panorama...

I am looking for a one-man crowd panorama...

luca vascon-3
It was inside a theatre, and the artist himself was sitting in all places
avaliable.
I'd like to see something similar also.
If anyone can remember...
Thanx to everybody.

--
Luca Vascon.
www.officinepanottiche.com
www.nuovostudio.it

Re: I am looking for a one-man crowd panorama...

Am 18.09.2012 14:56, schrieb luca vascon:
> It was inside a theatre, and the artist himself was sitting in all
> places avaliable.
> I'd like to see something similar also.
> If anyone can remember...

I can remember, too. It's not that one, although it's similar:
http://www.hyper-photo.com/hyperpano/menusplaisirs/local.html

In a related post Fernando Costa Pinto wrote "Reminds me of a German
artist who makes large photoshopped panoramas with himself in multiple
versions.
Cannot remember his name but I believe we discussed him here."

I guess it's that one you search.

Re: I am looking for a one-man crowd panorama...

luca vascon-3
EXACTELY!!!
P.S.
A panotools meeting without you is not the same thing.

2012/9/18 Erik Krause <[hidden email]>

> Am 18.09.2012 14:56, schrieb luca vascon:
> > It was inside a theatre, and the artist himself was sitting in all
> > places avaliable.
> > I'd like to see something similar also.
> > If anyone can remember...
>
> I can remember, too. It's not that one, although it's similar:
> http://www.hyper-photo.com/hyperpano/menusplaisirs/local.html
>
> In a related post Fernando Costa Pinto wrote "Reminds me of a German
> artist who makes large photoshopped panoramas with himself in multiple
> versions.
> Cannot remember his name but I believe we discussed him here."
>
> I guess it's that one you search.
>
> --
> Erik Krause
> http://www.erik-krause.de

Luca Vascon.
--
www.lucavascon.net

www.officinepanottiche.com
www.nuovostudio.it

Re: I am looking for a one-man crowd panorama...

Hans-74

--- In [hidden email], Erik Krause <erik.krause@...> wrote:

> Am 18.09.2012 14:56, schrieb luca vascon:
> > It was inside a theatre, and the artist himself was sitting in all
> > places avaliable.
> > I'd like to see something similar also.
> > If anyone can remember...
>
> I can remember, too. It's not that one, although it's similar:
> http://www.hyper-photo.com/hyperpano/menusplaisirs/local.html
>
> In a related post Fernando Costa Pinto wrote "Reminds me of a German
> artist who makes large photoshopped panoramas with himself in multiple
> versions.
> Cannot remember his name but I believe we discussed him here."
>
> I guess it's that one you search.

Found him. But his website is not what it has been. A lot of bad links.
http://www.m-liebscher.de/familie.htm

Hans

--- In [hidden email], "Hans" <hans@...> wrote:

> --- In [hidden email], Erik Krause <erik.krause@> wrote:
> >
> > Am 18.09.2012 14:56, schrieb luca vascon:
> > > It was inside a theatre, and the artist himself was sitting in all
> > > places avaliable.
> > > I'd like to see something similar also.
> > > If anyone can remember...
> >
> > I can remember, too. It's not that one, although it's similar:
> > http://www.hyper-photo.com/hyperpano/menusplaisirs/local.html
> >
> > In a related post Fernando Costa Pinto wrote "Reminds me of a German
> > artist who makes large photoshopped panoramas with himself in multiple
> > versions.
> > Cannot remember his name but I believe we discussed him here."
> >
> > I guess it's that one you search.
>
> Found him. But his website is not what it has been. A lot of bad links.
> http://www.m-liebscher.de/familie.htm

Not sure what has happened  to him. All info stops in 2010.
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Liebscher

Hans

Re: I am looking for a one-man crowd panorama...

Hans-74

--- In [hidden email], "Hans" <hans@...> wrote:

> --- In [hidden email], "Hans" <hans@> wrote:
> >

> > --- In [hidden email], Erik Krause <erik.krause@> wrote:

> > > I can remember, too. It's not that one, although it's similar:
> > > http://www.hyper-photo.com/hyperpano/menusplaisirs/local.html
> > >
> > > In a related post Fernando Costa Pinto wrote "Reminds me of a German
> > > artist who makes large photoshopped panoramas with himself in multiple
> > > versions.
> > > Cannot remember his name but I believe we discussed him here."
> > >
> > > I guess it's that one you search.
> >
> > Found him. But his website is not what it has been. A lot of bad links.
> > http://www.m-liebscher.de/familie.htm
> >

> Not sure what has happened  to him. All info stops in 2010.
> http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Liebscher

Looks like he became a professor here in 2009. End of creativity.
http://www.hfg-offenbach.de/w3.php?nodeId=173&pVId=391502554

Hans

Re: I am looking for a one-man crowd panorama...

Zarl
Thanks for all the links, Hans.

Let's hope that teaching students is not necessarily the end (of
creativity or whatever).
http://klasseliebscher.de/site/

Interesting to learn that his own teacher was Martin Kippenberger.
http://www.m-liebscher.de/original/leonardo/kippa.htm

Two years ago I took a picture of one of his works. On medium format
slide film (upon request analog, not digital).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Kippenberger

Carl

Posted by: "Hans" on Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:18 am ((PDT))

--- In [hidden email], Carl von Einem <einem@...> wrote:

> Thanks for all the links, Hans.
>
> Let's hope that teaching students is not necessarily the end (of
> creativity or whatever).
> http://klasseliebscher.de/site/
>
> Interesting to learn that his own teacher was Martin Kippenberger.
> http://www.m-liebscher.de/original/leonardo/kippa.htm
>
> Two years ago I took a picture of one of his works. On medium format
> slide film (upon request analog, not digital).
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Kippenberger

You can get the Martin Liebscher. Einer für alle at Amazon
Just 298 EURO  Größe und/oder Gewicht: 69,2 x 53,6 x 4,4 cm
Thats what I call a book.
http://www.amazon.de/Martin-Liebscher-Einer-für-alle/dp/3775722513/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1347991643&sr=1-1

Hans

> Carl
>

> Posted by: "Hans" on Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:18 am ((PDT))

> >> Not sure what has happened  to him. All info stops in 2010.
> >> http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Liebscher
> >
> > Looks like he became a professor here in 2009. End of creativity.
> > http://www.hfg-offenbach.de/w3.php?nodeId=173&pVId=391502554
> >
> > Hans

Re: I am looking for a one-man crowd panorama...

luca vascon-3
Uhuuu..
interesting but pricey!!!
Thanx to you all!!!

2012/9/18 panoramicsdk <[hidden email]>

> --- In [hidden email], Carl von Einem <einem@...> wrote:
> >
> > Thanks for all the links, Hans.
> >
> > Let's hope that teaching students is not necessarily the end (of
> > creativity or whatever).
> > http://klasseliebscher.de/site/
> >
> > Interesting to learn that his own teacher was Martin Kippenberger.
> > http://www.m-liebscher.de/original/leonardo/kippa.htm
> >
> > Two years ago I took a picture of one of his works. On medium format
> > slide film (upon request analog, not digital).
> > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Kippenberger
>
> You can get the Martin Liebscher. Einer für alle at Amazon
> Just 298 EURO  Größe und/oder Gewicht: 69,2 x 53,6 x 4,4 cm
> Thats what I call a book.
>
> http://www.amazon.de/Martin-Liebscher-Einer-für-alle/dp/3775722513/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1347991643&sr=1-1
>
> Hans
>

> > Carl
> >

> > Posted by: "Hans" on Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:18 am ((PDT))

> multiple
> here."

> links.

> > > Looks like he became a professor here in 2009. End of creativity.
> > > http://www.hfg-offenbach.de/w3.php?nodeId=173&pVId=391502554
> > >
> > > Hans

Luca Vascon.