I'm in!

listmail-5
Hi Thomas and Carl,

I am glad that a Yahoo! Group for people interested in PanoTools and all the associated
topics has been set up. A true and open community can encourage innovation and the
sharing of knowledge through the natural, civil discourse that comes from the acceptance of
a diversity of opinions, ideas, and personalities. Being a member of this group will be helpful
to me both personally and professionally, and I look forward to contributing to the
PanoToolsNG group and to all its members.

The strength of any group comes from its members, and having met both of you (!) I know
that this group is off to a great start. May the free flow of information on PanoTools and
other related subjects begin!

-Mark

BTW, it took me 60 seconds to change my mail filter so that this group goes into my
"PanoTools" mailbox. I encourage everyone else who joins this list to look into actively
filtering their PanoTools-related mail so that valuable content is kept and spam from
elsewhere is deleted or ignored.

Great things are happening at Yahoo! Groups.  See the new email design.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/TISQkA/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/gWFolB/TM