Info needed about the software

tracey.shaw0
Hi

 I'm a new user and would like to download the software for work purposes. In order to do so I've been asked to provide the following information - can anyone help?

Is there any reliance on the following items: Java SE,  Adobe Flash, MSXML4, Active X control, Alternative browser (standard is IE11)?

 Is internet access required or can you work offline once the software is downloaded?

 Is the application Proxy aware?

 Is it Compatible with Windows 7 & 10?

 Do the photos have to be uploaded anywhere or are they accessed offline by the user?

 Thanks