Quantcast

Libya Immersive ... ?!?

AYRTON - avi
Have you guys seen this:

http://www.conditionone.com/

Maybe something more will come soon

best
AYRTON

--

+ 55 21 9982 6313 - RIO
+ 55 11 3717 5131 - SP
http://ayrton360.com
twitter.com/ayrton360

Re: Libya Immersive ... ?!?

jann_lipka

Good work -

It looks like he has ability to publish interactive version of that
( as it is showed on his Ipad ) .... IT would be interesting to know what hardware ....

--- In [hidden email], AYRTON <avi@...> wrote:

> Have you guys seen this:
>
> http://www.conditionone.com/
>
> Maybe something more will come soon
>
> best
> AYRTON
>
> --
>
> + 55 21 9982 6313 - RIO
> + 55 11 3717 5131 - SP
> http://ayrton360.com
> twitter.com/ayrton360

Re: Libya Immersive ... ?!?

jann_lipka
Ayrton - I can see he is using Imacs for editing :-)

Can some one recognize interface of the immersive footage - Is it LadyBug player ? ( I dont think so .. )

Pioneer work - very interesting .

Re: Libya Immersive ... ?!?

Patrick Cheatham-2
Wow, Patrick Chauvel. At about 1:30 in that video -- where is that room?

Re: Libya Immersive ... ?!?

Scott Witte
On 3/27/2011 2:00 AM, jann_lipka wrote:
> Can some one recognize interface of the immersive footage - Is it
> LadyBug player ? ( I dont think so .. )
I believe it is a fisheye lens on standard (interchangeable lens) video
camera. Could even be a simple GoPro HD with external sound. Very
interesting.

--
Scott Witte

<http://www.scottwitte.com>