NadirPatch.com New tool

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

NadirPatch.com New tool

PanoTools NG mailing list
Dear Photographers
The stitching gear 360 tool is available at
https://nadirpatch.com/gear360stitching/
Just drop your raw image from samsung gear 360 and download back the
stitched.
Look forward to hear your feedback.
Best regards

NadirPatch.com team
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: NadirPatch.com New tool

PanoTools NG mailing list
I can't get this to work. I drop images on the area requested but get an error in the image window.

Roger

Sent from my iPad

> On Feb 13, 2017, at 7:57 PM, Nadir Patch [hidden email] [PanoToolsNG] <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>
>
> Dear Photographers
> The stitching gear 360 tool is available at
> https://nadirpatch.com/gear360stitching/
> Just drop your raw image from samsung gear 360 and download back the stitched.
> Look forward to hear your feedback.
> Best regards
> NadirPatch.com team
>
>
>
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: NadirPatch.com New tool

PanoTools NG mailing list
In reply to this post by PanoTools NG mailing list
Oops. I see this was intended for Gear360 images. So it was unreasonable to expect it to work. Duh!

Roger

Sent from my iPad

> On Feb 13, 2017, at 7:57 PM, Nadir Patch [hidden email] [PanoToolsNG] <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>
>
> Dear Photographers
> The stitching gear 360 tool is available at
> https://nadirpatch.com/gear360stitching/
> Just drop your raw image from samsung gear 360 and download back the stitched.
> Look forward to hear your feedback.
> Best regards
> NadirPatch.com team
>
>
>
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: NadirPatch.com New tool

PanoTools NG mailing list
In reply to this post by PanoTools NG mailing list
Please forward the image file to [hidden email] for testing and
fixing the problem. Please be sure you use samsung gear 360 raw file, under
20 MB size.

2017-02-14 4:14 GMT+01:00 Roger D Williams [hidden email]
[PanoToolsNG] <[hidden email]>:

>
>
> I can't get this to work. I drop images on the area requested but get an
> error in the image window.
>
> Roger
>
> Sent from my iPad
>
> On Feb 13, 2017, at 7:57 PM, Nadir Patch [hidden email]
> [PanoToolsNG] <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Dear Photographers
> The stitching gear 360 tool is available at
> https://nadirpatch.com/gear360stitching/
> Just drop your raw image from samsung gear 360 and download back the
> stitched.
> Look forward to hear your feedback.
> Best regards
>
> NadirPatch.com team
>
>
>
Loading...