New version of FSPViewer

PanoTools NG mailing list
FSPViewer is a program for locally viewing equirectangular panoramic
images of any size.

I have finally released version 2.0.0. You can find it at

http://www.fsoft.it/FSPViewer/

note that the web address has changed.

The main new feature is ICC color profiles support. The program now
handles correctly images with an embedded color profile, so that they
look virtually identical to the same images opened, for example, in
Photoshop.

FSPViewer version 2 is available for Linux, Mac and Windows.

Feel free to report any problem that you might find, since the program
has been completely rewritten.

RE: New version of FSPViewer

PanoTools NG mailing list
Great news, can't wait to download it later today and test it out!

Mark

Picture Us On Your Walls
www.northernlight.net

images of any size.

I have finally released version 2.0.0. You can find it at

http://www.fsoft.it/FSPViewer/

note that the web address has changed.

The main new feature is ICC color profiles support. The program now
handles correctly images with an embedded color profile, so that they
look virtually identical to the same images opened, for example, in
Photoshop.

FSPViewer version 2 is available for Linux, Mac and Windows.

Feel free to report any problem that you might find, since the program
has been completely rewritten.

RE: New version of FSPViewer

You know what would be a great feature?

Inputs for pitch,yaw, fov so that you can open up two windows and do exact
a-b checking on two areas of photos.

I love FSPViewer and use it frequently!

Best Regards,

Sacha Griffin
http://www.seeit360.com
http://twitter.com/SeeIt360
http://www.facebook.com/SeeIt360
IM: [hidden email]

Re: New version of FSPViewer

PanoTools NG mailing list
It is already possible to do it using command line switches, or do you
mean something different?

Fulvio

Il 05/01/2015 16:31, 'Sacha Griffin' [hidden email]
[PanoToolsNG] ha scritto:

> You know what would be a great feature?
>
> Inputs for pitch,yaw, fov so that you can open up two windows and do exact
> a-b checking on two areas of photos.
>
> I love FSPViewer and use it frequently!
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Sacha Griffin
> Southern Digital Solutions LLC  - Atlanta, Georgia
> http://www.seeit360.com
> http://twitter.com/SeeIt360
> http://www.facebook.com/SeeIt360
> IM: [hidden email]

RE: New version of FSPViewer

PanoTools NG mailing list
Somewhere in the GUI would be nice. It's a hassle to drop into the shell and
pipe long paths to the photos etc.

Then it'd also be nice to show pitch yaw next to the fovs on the lower
right.

You might as well do rotation too but I can't really imagine most people
would need it.
Also while, I'm on the wish lists, ability to create short cuts to
predefined Yaw, pitch, fov and label, so you can setup quickly to check the
zenith, nadir and 180 line.

FSPViewer is by far the fastest, highest quality 360 viewer out there.

I'm sure every 360 author either is using it or should be.

[PanoToolsNG] ha scritto:

> You know what would be a great feature?
>
> Inputs for pitch,yaw, fov so that you can open up two windows and do
> exact a-b checking on two areas of photos.
>
> I love FSPViewer and use it frequently!
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Sacha Griffin
> Southern Digital Solutions LLC  - Atlanta, Georgia
> http://www.seeit360.com
> http://twitter.com/SeeIt360
> http://www.facebook.com/SeeIt360
> IM: [hidden email]

Thanks for the useful program, and the color management should be a nice improvement.

Re: New version of FSPViewer

Il 05/01/2015 18:33, 'Sacha Griffin' [hidden email]
[PanoToolsNG] ha scritto:

> Also while, I'm on the wish lists, ability to create short cuts to
> predefined Yaw, pitch, fov and label, so you can setup quickly to check the
> zenith, nadir and 180 line.

I added your other requests to the todo list.

May you explain what you mean with the quoted words? Something like
presets that can be loaded (and handled) by the GUI?
What do you mean with "label"?

Fulvio

Re: New version of FSPViewer

This is splendid news! Thank you.

Roger W

Sent from my iPad

> On Jan 5, 2015, at 5:42 PM, Fulvio Senore [hidden email] [PanoToolsNG] <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> FSPViewer is a program for locally viewing equirectangular panoramic
> images of any size.
>
> I have finally released version 2.0.0. You can find it at
>
> http://www.fsoft.it/FSPViewer/
>
> note that the web address has changed.
>
> The main new feature is ICC color profiles support. The program now
> handles correctly images with an embedded color profile, so that they
> look virtually identical to the same images opened, for example, in
> Photoshop.
>
> FSPViewer version 2 is available for Linux, Mac and Windows.
>
> Feel free to report any problem that you might find, since the program
> has been completely rewritten.

> Yahoo Groups Links

RE: New version of FSPViewer

The buttons in the Toolbar
Open an Image, Show at Fullscreen, Show Hotspots

It could be nice to have something to create your own buttons, maybe in the
cfg
Label, Icon, Action (Custom Yaw, Pitch, Fov setting), (Image to Open)