Open Photography

PanoTools NG mailing list
Dear All,

Could someone please indicate to me the way to the “Open Photography” uploading page as all I get when I login it is the current theme page “Ruins”.

Kind regards,

Rodrigo

Re: Open Photography

PanoTools NG mailing list
Am 24.09.2014 12:27, schrieb Rodrigo Alarcon-Cielock:
> Dear All,
>
> Could someone please indicate to me the way to the “Open Photography”
> uploading page as all I get when I login it is the current theme page
> “Ruins”.

You mean WWP? To my knowledge there is no "Open Photography" category.
You might get more info on the WWP list:

Re: Open Photography

PanoTools NG mailing list
Hi Erik,

Yes I went to the WWW site and saw that this quarter the theme is Ruins, but also that there is a theme “Open Photography” between July and September contribution, because I didn’t know about Ruins I thought I could contribute to the other one.

kind regards,

Rodrigo

Am 25.09.2014 11:29, schrieb Rodrigo Alarcon-Cielock:
> Yes I went to the WWW site and saw that this quarter the theme is
> Ruins, but also that there is a theme “Open Photography” between July
> and September contribution, because I didn’t know about Ruins I
> thought I could contribute to the other one.

I think this is a misunderstanding probably because of using a bullet
list. "Open Photography" means that photograpy period is open from 1
July – 28 September 2014. "Open Editing" and "Live" aren't events either
but simply dates. All that is for the "Ruins" event (which should be a
headline actually).

Herchersgarten 1
79249 Merzhausen