PS scripts to facilitate editing of 360° panoramas

PS scripts to facilitate editing of 360° panoramas

Hello,

I've written two photoshop scripts to facilitate the editing of 360°
panoramas, namely the problem of editing across the 360° seam.

One re-implements the old Shift Half Width script by Eric Geerds as a
much faster jsx script. The second doubles the width and the content of
all layers and masks in a photoshop document.

The scripts are written on PS CS6 and may work on older versions as
well. I'd be curious though whether they work on newer version, which I
don't have to test. So please test and drop me a note.

You can get them from http://erik-krause.de/ttt/equirect_tools.zip

A detailed instruction is enclosed. Look for Readme.txt (or Liesmich.txt
if you're German).

RE: PS scripts to facilitate editing of 360° panoramas

Sacha Griffin
HALP, half width is missing! :P

Works fine with layers and masks, I needed this 4 hours earlier.
;)
So big improvement over the scripts found on Ptgui.com which only work with
one layer.

Best Regards,

Sacha Griffin
http://www.seeit360.com
http://twitter.com/SeeIt360
http://www.facebook.com/SeeIt360
IM: [hidden email]

Am 09.05.2018 um 22:31 schrieb Sacha Griffin:
> HALP, half width is missing! :P

What does this mean? There is a half width action enclosed...

> Works fine with layers and masks, I needed this 4 hours earlier.

You didn't say anything. It was ready since yesterday... :-)

What photoshop version do you use?

Re: PS scripts to facilitate editing of 360° panoramas

Sacha Griffin
Cc. I unzipped the zip and there were only 2 actions. Not 3. Shrug.

Am 10.05.2018 um 01:27 schrieb Sacha Griffin:

> Cc. I unzipped the zip and there were only 2 actions. Not 3. Shrug.

I repackaged it. May be I used the wrong .atn file previously. Download
again....

Re: PS scripts to facilitate editing of 360° panoramas

Sacha Griffin
I see it now. Thanks.

Best Regards,

Sacha Griffin

http://www.seeit360.com <http://www.seeit360.com/>

http://twitter.com/SeeIt360

http://www.facebook.com/SeeIt360

IM: [hidden email]

Office: 404-551-4275

Am 10.05.2018 um 01:27 schrieb Sacha Griffin:

> Cc. I unzipped the zip and there were only 2 actions. Not 3. Shrug.

I repackaged it. May be I used the wrong .atn file previously. Download
again....

image001.jpg (580 bytes) Download Attachment
image002.jpg (494 bytes) Download Attachment
image003.jpg (456 bytes) Download Attachment

Am 09.05.2018 um 21:07 schrieb Erik Krause:

> You can get them from http://erik-krause.de/ttt/equirect_tools.zip

Several bugs where fixed, so please anyone download again...

Re: PS scripts to facilitate editing of 360° panoramas

Bostjan Burger
Tx Erik. . Going to check it.
Bostjan

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Wed, May 9, 2018 at 21:44, Erik Krause [hidden email] [PanoToolsNG]<[hidden email]> wrote:   Hello,