PTFilters with Affinity Photo

jmparatte54
Has somebody tried PTFilters with Affinity Photo ?
 It is sayed that we can reuse filters for Photoshop but I can't.

Re: PTFilters with Affinity Photo

Jim Watters
I was one of the larger contributors to the code of the PTFilters.  I
don't even use it any more. Broken on latest version of Photoshop. There
are better tools to use.

What is it you hope to do with the filters?

Jim

On 2019-06-12 9:34 AM, [hidden email] [PanoToolsNG] wrote:

>  Has somebody tried PTFilters with Affinity Photo ?
>
> It is sayed that we can reuse filters for Photoshop but I can't.

> Posted by: [hidden email]

Re: PTFilters with Affinity Photo

jmparatte54
Interresting your answer. I wasn't up-to-date. I renew with old knowledges about making spherical. I'm owner of a recent PTGui Pro license and an old CS4 Web Edition. In practice when I need PSD, I' use an old CS2. I'm also owner of Affinity Photo.

 Last days, I played with my Mi Sphere Camera and I wished to calibrate it. I remembered how we can align RGB with PanoTools, etc... and I started to play with Affinity.

 Affinity is a 64-bit software. CS2 is a 32-bit software. I downloaded PanoTools12_2007Apr25.zip http://www.photocreations.ca/panotools/PanoTools12_2007Apr25.zip from your website and installed it. No problems with CS2. Nothing with Affinity, the plugins wasn't recognized.

 I checked PTFilters_x64.zip http://www.photocreations.ca/panotools/PTFilters_x64.zip. The result is a little bit different: Affinity finds them but hangs when invoked.

 What "better tools" can you suggest to me?

 PS: The "nabble" link mentionned in your webpage seams to be broken.

 jmP

Am 15.06.2019 um 10:01 schrieb [hidden email]:

>   What "better tools" can you suggest to me?

PTGui can do almost anything you want.

>   PS: The "nabble" link mentionned in your webpage seams to be broken.

Yes. This whole list is more or less inactive. People want to use
facebook and such nowadays, most have moved to
https://www.facebook.com/groups/panoramicphotographers/
for PTGui specific help go to
https://groups.google.com/group/ptgui