Pano Tools Plugins in Photoshop CC on a Mac, is it possible?

Pano Tools Plugins in Photoshop CC on a Mac, is it possible?

PanoTools NG mailing list
Hi everyone,
 I´m upgrading Photoshop from CS to CC, but I can´t find how to make my faithful Panotools plugin to run. Is there a way, or will I get stuck with an old copy of PS just to extract and reinsert part of my panos?

 Thanks in advance.

Re: Pano Tools Plugins in Photoshop CC on a Mac, is it possible?

PanoTools NG mailing list
Back in 2010 I created a beta 64bit Windows version of the PanoTools plugins.
I just updated my web site with a link.
http://photocreations.ca/panotools/index.html

--
Jim Watters
http://photocreations.ca

Re: Pano Tools Plugins in Photoshop CC on a Mac, is it possible?

PanoTools NG mailing list
Jim, I really appreciate your answer but I´m running PS on a Mac, OS 10.8, not Wintel.

 Thank you very much, I might consider it if we go bootcamp.