Pano in Wrong event?

Brian Richards
I think the following Pano is in the wrong event as it dates from June 2018 and so should be in Summer 2018 not Fall 2018 which is about Rain

http://www.worldwidepanorama.org/worldwidepanorama/wwp918/html/JamesGentles-9350.html

Re: Pano in Wrong event?

Am 07.07.2019 um 18:45 schrieb Brian Richards:
> I think the following Pano is in the wrong event as it dates from
> June 2018 and so should be in Summer 2018 not Fall 2018 which is
> about Rain
>
> http://www.worldwidepanorama.org/worldwidepanorama/wwp918/html/JamesGentles-9350.html

The pano is shot 3 days after the shooting period for Fall 2018 started.

Re: Pano in Wrong event?

Brian Richards
Thanks for the clarification I thought the cuttoff date was the end of the month not June 21st.

I see the topic for 6/19 is 'Continued'  does that mean 3/19 is continued or is that the actual topic? if so my suggestion of the topic Interiors could be of 9/19.

Brian Richards