Panotools Meeting 2013 Accomodation Details Posted

Panotools Meeting 2013 Accomodation Details Posted

Mauro Contrafatto (360way.it)
Hi all,

With some delay for which I apologize, the accomodation details for the
meeting in Messina have been posted!

Unfortunately, the hotel which we contacted earlier has recently closed,
and we had to find alternate solutions.

Two hotels have been selected: one is very close to the meeting venue and
the train station, while the other is close to the beaches in the north
side of the town, and can be ideal for those coming to Sicily with family.

Please don't hesitate to contact me should you have any question or request!

Cheers,
Mauro

Re: Panotools Meeting 2013 Accomodation Details Posted

Strategy7 - Fiore Cappone
Il giorno giovedì 18 luglio 2013, Mauro Contrafatto ha scritto:

> **
>

> Hi all,
>
> With some delay for which I apologize, the accomodation details for the
> meeting in Messina have been posted!
>
> Unfortunately, the hotel which we contacted earlier has recently closed,
> and we had to find alternate solutions.
>
> Two hotels have been selected: one is very close to the meeting venue and
> the train station, while the other is close to the beaches in the north
> side of the town, and can be ideal for those coming to Sicily with family.
>
> Please don't hesitate to contact me should you have any question or
> request!
>
> Cheers,
> Mauro

Fiore Cappone - www.fiorecappone.com
Google Trusted Photographer - www.cosenzabusinessphotos.com
360cities EXPERT - www.360cities.net/profile/fiore-cappone
@ -  [hidden email]
Via Giovanni Gronchi, 21 - 87100 Cosenza (CS)
Tel. 0984 1867258 Cell. 346 8022488

Re: Panotools Meeting 2013 Accomodation Details Posted

Zarl
Ciao Mauro,

that looks great, thanks!

To everyone else who is interested in joining a few other pano heads in
Sicily this September: http://panotools-meeting.com/ has all the details
once you're logged in.

Also consider to join the PanoTools Meeting Mailinglist:

Cheers,
Carl

Posted by: "Mauro Contrafatto" on Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:14 am ((PDT))

> With some delay for which I apologize, the accomodation details for the
> meeting in Messina have been posted!
>
> Unfortunately, the hotel which we contacted earlier has recently closed,
> and we had to find alternate solutions.
>
> Two hotels have been selected: one is very close to the meeting venue and
> the train station, while the other is close to the beaches in the north
> side of the town, and can be ideal for those coming to Sicily with family.
>
> Please don't hesitate to contact me should you have any question or request!

Re: Panotools Meeting 2013 Accomodation Details Posted

Aldo Hoeben

> Also consider to join the PanoTools Meeting Mailinglist:

It would be a good idea to post this info on that group as well!

http://www.panotools-meeting.com/meetings/2013-messina-italy

Re: Panotools Meeting 2013 Accomodation Details Posted

Mauro Contrafatto (360way.it)
They are already there :)

Mauro Contrafatto

360way.it: Soluzioni per la fotografia immersiva e l'image analysis
http://www.360way.it

Via Scite, 23
98124 Messina ME
Italia

Tel: +39 090 2131233
Fax: +39 090 9037036
Email: [hidden email]
PEC: [hidden email]
Skype: threesixtyway.it
Twitter: http://twitter.com/360way

360way.it di Mauro Contrafatto
Impresa iscritta alla camera di commercio di Messina R.E.A. 203598 P.IVA IT
02936710835

This email and any attachments may contain privileged and confidential
information that is intended for the recipient only. If you have received
this transmission in error, please notify the sender by reply and delete it
from your system. You may not copy, nor distribute, nor disclose its
contents.

Go Green!  Please do not print this e-mail unless it is completely
necessary.

On Tue, Jul 23, 2013 at 5:12 PM, Aldo Hoeben <[hidden email]> wrote:

> **
>

> > Also consider to join the PanoTools Meeting Mailinglist:
>
> It would be a good idea to post this info on that group as well!
>
> http://www.panotools-meeting.com/meetings/2013-messina-italy

Re: Panotools Meeting 2013 Accomodation Details Posted

Ian Wood-2
The last post on the PTM list is from June 17th when Jeffrey was asking for more info before booking flights.

Ian