PanotoolsNG has a new home

Hello,

the PanotoolsNG mailing list has a new home on groups.io.

I just sent out invitations to all members of the yahoo list (which
closes as you might know). This invitations need to be approved before
they are sent out and I don't know how long this will take. If you are
impatient you can already apply for membership on
https://groups.io/g/ptng

I also improved (mobile friendly) the mailing list archive on
https://www.panotools.org/mailarchive.php which contains all mails from
PanotoolsNG, it's predecessor Panotools and proj-imim, where anything
started. Mails from the new list are also added to the archive.

best regards

Re: PanotoolsNG has a new home

Raphaël Jacquot

On 11/23/20 8:14 PM, Erik Krause [hidden email] [PanoToolsNG] wrote:

> Hello,
>
> the PanotoolsNG mailing list has a new home on groups.io.
>
> I just sent out invitations to all members of the yahoo list (which
> closes as you might know). This invitations need to be approved before
> they are sent out and I don't know how long this will take. If you are
> impatient you can already apply for membership on
> https://groups.io/g/ptng
>
> I also improved (mobile friendly) the mailing list archive on
> https://www.panotools.org/mailarchive.php which contains all mails from
> PanotoolsNG, it's predecessor Panotools and proj-imim, where anything
> started. Mails from the new list are also added to the archive.
>
> best regards
> --
> Erik Krause
> http://www.erik-krause.de

yay !
\o/

thanks Erik !

Re: PanotoolsNG has a new home

Eduardo Hutter
Thanks Erik!

On Mon, 23 Nov 2020 at 15:02, Erik Krause [hidden email] [PanoToolsNG] <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> the PanotoolsNG mailing list has a new home on groups.io.
>
> I just sent out invitations to all members of the yahoo list (which
> closes as you might know). This invitations need to be approved before
> they are sent out and I don't know how long this will take. If you are
> impatient you can already apply for membership on
> https://groups.io/g/ptng
>
> I also improved (mobile friendly) the mailing list archive on
> https://www.panotools.org/mailarchive.php which contains all mails from
> PanotoolsNG, it's predecessor Panotools and proj-imim, where anything
> started. Mails from the new list are also added to the archive.
>
> best regards
> --
> Erik Krause
> http://www.erik-krause.de

> Yahoo Groups Links

Re: PanotoolsNG has a new home

Michael Hodish
Thanks Erik. Your discussion on this list about yahoo alternatives was helpful to me in migrating a list that I moderate. Groups.io seems excellent so far.

-Mike Hodish