Quantcast

Panotour Pro

Kyle Goodnight-2
Hope this is not off topic....

Has anyone used Panotour Pro from Kolor?  I am looking at their trial and cannot figure out how to add sound to a tour.  Just wondering if the trial does not support sound but the into for the trial says it is the same as the registered but with watermark. I just don't see the option.  Their help file references it but the trial does not show the menu options shown in the help reference?

Also, if anyone uses the product, do you know if there is a hook for an external program?  I don't see that feature as well but it may not be obvious.   I need a tour package that will do panos and have access to a slide show.

I have sent several inquiries to Kolor but have not had the courtesy of a reply...wonder if that is a "heads up" on the functionality of the product...

Thanks
Kyle

Re: Panotour Pro

panovrx-2
Use the Sound tab under Panorama Properties

PeterM

--- In [hidden email], "Kyle" <kylegoodnight@...> wrote:

> Hope this is not off topic....
>
> Has anyone used Panotour Pro from Kolor?  I am looking at their trial and cannot figure out how to add sound to a tour.  Just wondering if the trial does not support sound but the into for the trial says it is the same as the registered but with watermark. I just don't see the option.  Their help file references it but the trial does not show the menu options shown in the help reference?
>
> Also, if anyone uses the product, do you know if there is a hook for an external program?  I don't see that feature as well but it may not be obvious.   I need a tour package that will do panos and have access to a slide show.
>
> I have sent several inquiries to Kolor but have not had the courtesy of a reply...wonder if that is a "heads up" on the functionality of the product...
>
> Thanks
> Kyle

Re: Panotour Pro

Kyle Goodnight-2
There is no sound tab under Panorama Properties???

> panovrx <mailto:[hidden email]>
> Sunday, July 01, 2012 7:30 PM
>
> Use the Sound tab under Panorama Properties
>
> PeterM
>
> --- In [hidden email]
> <mailto:PanoToolsNG%40yahoogroups.com>, "Kyle" <kylegoodnight@...> wrote:
> >
> > Hope this is not off topic....
> >
> > Has anyone used Panotour Pro from Kolor? I am looking at their trial
> and cannot figure out how to add sound to a tour. Just wondering if
> the trial does not support sound but the into for the trial says it is
> the same as the registered but with watermark. I just don't see the
> option. Their help file references it but the trial does not show the
> menu options shown in the help reference?
> >
> > Also, if anyone uses the product, do you know if there is a hook for
> an external program? I don't see that feature as well but it may not
> be obvious. I need a tour package that will do panos and have access
> to a slide show.
> >
> > I have sent several inquiries to Kolor but have not had the courtesy
> of a reply...wonder if that is a "heads up" on the functionality of
> the product...
> >
> > Thanks
> > Kyle
> >

> Kyle <mailto:[hidden email]>
> Sunday, July 01, 2012 4:35 PM
>
> Hope this is not off topic....
>
> Has anyone used Panotour Pro from Kolor? I am looking at their trial
> and cannot figure out how to add sound to a tour. Just wondering if
> the trial does not support sound but the into for the trial says it is
> the same as the registered but with watermark. I just don't see the
> option. Their help file references it but the trial does not show the
> menu options shown in the help reference?
>
> Also, if anyone uses the product, do you know if there is a hook for
> an external program? I don't see that feature as well but it may not
> be obvious. I need a tour package that will do panos and have access
> to a slide show.
>
> I have sent several inquiries to Kolor but have not had the courtesy
> of a reply...wonder if that is a "heads up" on the functionality of
> the product...
>
> Thanks
> Kyle

compose-unknown-contact.jpg (1K) Download Attachment

Re: Panotour Pro

Henri Smeets
I'm not sure what version you're using Kyle but there are three options to add sound:

- in the panorama properties, each pano can have it's own sound

- in the project properties sound will play for all pano's

- as a sound spot in the hotspot editor, directional sound in a single pano

Good luck!

Re: Panotour Pro

Kyle Goodnight-2
I have it now, Thanks. I had downloaded the pro and standard version to
check out.  The standard version does not have maps and sound as
options.  Somehow, not sure just what happened, but Kolor sent me an
update for the Standard version and the pro version got deleted.  Not
noticing the change, windows icon still showed 1.8 Panotour, I continued
to test using the Icon to start it, thinking I had the pro version but
actually started the standard version, thus my confusion.
Thanks for your reply, much appreciated.
Kyle

> [...]
> Sunday, July 01, 2012 4:35 PM
>
> Hope this is not off topic....
>
> Has anyone used Panotour Pro from Kolor? I am looking at their trial
> and cannot figure out how to add sound to a tour. Just wondering if
> the trial does not support sound but the into for the trial says it is
> the same as the registered but with watermark. I just don't see the
> option. Their help file references it but the trial does not show the
> menu options shown in the help reference?
>
> Also, if anyone uses the product, do you know if there is a hook for
> an external program? I don't see that feature as well but it may not
> be obvious. I need a tour package that will do panos and have access
> to a slide show.
>
> I have sent several inquiries to Kolor but have not had the courtesy
> of a reply...wonder if that is a "heads up" on the functionality of

Kyle

postbox-contact.jpg (1K) Download Attachment
compose-unknown-contact.jpg (1K) Download Attachment

Re: Panotour Pro

Henri Smeets
good to know the problem is solved