Quantcast

Quicktime to HTML5

PanoTools NG mailing list
Hello,

do you still have legacy QTVR sphericals that need to be converted to
HTML5 but are too lazy like me?

It was far more interesting for me to adopt my now 8 years old qtkrparse
PHP script to krpano HTML5 viewer. So if you have PHP on your web server
you don't need to do boring conversion work but can simply put your
existing pages through a php script and have them converted for the
krpano viewer. If your pages containing the QTVRs can be identified by a
regular expression all that you need to do might be a rewrite rule in
you .htaccess...

Find the qtkrparse 3.0 on
http://erik-krause.de/?./qtkrparse/#english_Text