Re: Digest Number 5202

PanoTools NG mailing list
Thanks for the reply.

I had run through the blog you referenced, and (without trying the software), it seems that there’s a serious image size limitation and my instinct told me, it would hence not work well (if at all) on the high res images I would likely use it on.  I will give it a whirl, nevertheless; see where I get with it.  It was mentioned somewhere that the depth map can be scaled up once generated from a lower res image the program could handle . . . .

The vertical arrangement is also favorable for a motorized rotator, as it provides better weight distribution, less strain on the motor.

Once it boils down to a matter of hosting, I gladly offer up room in my S3 storage.  If interested, let me know.  I can either put it up there or set up direct access for you.

András

Re: Digest Number 5202

PanoTools NG mailing list
Hello Andras,

I have now posted my own tool, see my website
<http://www.hs-furtwangen.de/~dersch>
However, you have to somehow obtain OpenCV with Cuda support.

Regards

Helmut Dersch