Re: NYC2012 - A new event from IVRPA Hotel?

Re: NYC2012 - A new event from IVRPA Hotel?

Paul Fretheim
Is there a recommended hotel where most of the participants will be staying?

Paul Fretheim

Re: NYC2012 - A new event from IVRPA Hotel?

Carlos Chegado Lists
Hi Paul,

Yes it will, I am working right now in the last details of the group deal,
and we should make the Hotel Announcement by tomorrow the latest on
NYC2012.org

Stay tuned...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Carlos Chegado

President > IVRPA.org - The International VR Photography Association

On Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 4:11 PM, Paul Fretheim <[hidden email]> wrote:

> **
>

> Is there a recommended hotel where most of the participants will be
> staying?
>
> Paul Fretheim

Re: NYC2012 - A new event from IVRPA Hotel?

John Riley-2
I figured everyone would be camping out at Jook's place 8-)

John

John Riley
4Pi-VR Media Solutions
http://4pi-vr.com
[hidden email]
(h)864-461-3504
(c)864-431-7075
(w)864-503-5775

On Apr 10, 2012, at 11:11 AM, Paul Fretheim wrote:

> Is there a recommended hotel where most of the participants will be staying?
>
> Paul Fretheim

Re: NYC2012 - A new event from IVRPA Hotel?

Carlos Chegado Lists

> I figured everyone would be camping out at Jook's place 8-)
>
> John

LOL!

I say we're camping right inside B&H and won't leave until everyone gets
his D800!!!

B&H will be like Hotel California, we check in, but we'll never want to
check out ;)))

My best regards
Os melhores cumprimentos

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 5:57 PM, John Riley <[hidden email]> wrote:

> **
>

> I figured everyone would be camping out at Jook's place 8-)
>
> John
>
> John Riley
> 4Pi-VR Media Solutions
> http://4pi-vr.com
> [hidden email]
> (h)864-461-3504
> (c)864-431-7075
> (w)864-503-5775

Re: NYC2012 - A new event from IVRPA Hotel?

jennifer44
Are you still searching hotel for your event celebrations? Yeah planning any event is very complicated task and we always prefer to do it in best manners. So, you have to take help from any Event Planner