Quantcast

Tour de France 2010 - Ouddorp, The Netherlands

Tour de France 2010 - Ouddorp, The Netherlands

Wim Koornneef
Hello Group,

Today the Tour de France started the first etappe from Rotterdam to Brussels and passed my home in Ouddorp at a distance of less then 500m.
I shot several panos from this major event on a 3 m heigh handheld pole with a 5D + Tokina10-17@12mm + Nodal Ninja R10 lensring + Seitz VR Drive with remote control.
Each pano is made from 6 images around and fully batch stitched with PTGui and Smartblend.
No post processing of the images is done, hence the production was fast and easy, just as I like it on such a nice and sunny day :-)

http://www.dmmdh.nl/panos/tour_de_france_2010/image_004.html

Wim

Re: Tour de France 2010 - Ouddorp, The Netherlands

guillaume_fulchiron
Great shot, thank you !

G.