Unethical advertising incentives?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
44 messages Options
123
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Unethical advertising incentives?

belmeloro
> No, Apple just charge you £200 for AppleCare, if you want to pay for your extended warranty please feel free to send the money to paypal@...

Yes, I do buy Apple's extended warranties, they are good value, and would consider paying for another three years of warranty on my Adjuste.

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Unethical advertising incentives?

aaronmspence-2
In reply to this post by belmeloro
I agree with the majority, 360P haven't done anything remotely unethical here, while they have provided more potential value to their clients for next to nothing. There is also value for clients by the increased communication via the social media and blog channels.

A blog writer who wrote a glowing review and didn't disclose they'd done it for cash/goods/services would be unethical, but 360P has no control over that.

As others have said big companies solicit prestige by handing out product/services/cash constantly. Just this month I've been working with Nikon to get product for an expedition by a semi-celebrity. Nikon was all over it, I was surprised at the instant level of interest, but really shouldn't have been.  Which reminds me, I'd like the expedition to have a 360P head for 4 months... Matt :)

I've been using 360Precision products since the start of 2006 and LOVE them. In that time I've bought a 2x Absolutes, Atome, 3x Adjuste's  
(This message was not solicited or paid for :)

Thanks,

Aaron Spence.
http://panedia.com




Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Unethical advertising incentives?

Paul Fretheim
In reply to this post by belmeloro
Who cares? If you have time for that crap you need help.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Unethical advertising incentives?

Patrick Cheatham-2
In reply to this post by belmeloro
> > Finally, I'm not sure in which sense your mass-marketing email sent out to all your customers can be considered as a private communication. Or did you type that out to me specifically? In which case I apologize.

-snif-

I didn't get an email regarding warranty extensions, and I have two 360P heads which I paid for, new. Should I feel slighted?

Patrick

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Unethical advertising incentives?

Bruce Hemming
In reply to this post by belmeloro
Just received the digest so I am on the end of this thread.  Having  
attended a seminar which included social media marketing only the  
other night I take my hat off to Matt for creative and original  
thinking with this promotion.  I can't see anything wrong with it at  
all.  Yes, I do own an original model  - pre Absolute - and have made  
supportive comments prior to this.  Speaking of ethics, I removed  
myself from a forum which for years provided a platform for anti 360  
Precision comments while at the same time permitting thread hi-jacking  
and puffs for competitors - it was the only option to show disapproval  
as the forum owner would not act to moderate.  All water under the  
bridge - and off Matt's back I suspect.  I just don't understand why  
people foam at the mouth on forums over topics like these ( Mac v PC  
for a prime example)  they are only tools of our trade for God's sake.

Bruce Hemming
Bruce Hemming Photography

This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may be legally  
privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please advise [hidden email]
.  Dissemination, distribution, copying or other use is strictly  
prohibited. The reliability of this method of communication cannot be  
guaranteed. It can be intercepted, corrupted, delayed, may arrive  
incomplete, contain viruses or be affected by other interference.  
Bruce Hemming Photography has taken all reasonable steps to reduce  
risks against viruses but cannot accept liability for any damage  
sustained as a result of this transmission.




Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

360Precision

Kámán Béla
In reply to this post by Matthew Rogers - 360Precision
Hi,

sorry for the off-topic, but can anyone tell me how can I contact Matthew Rogers from 360Precision?
He did not pick up the phone, and he did not answers my e-mails.

thanks,
Béla

------------------------------------

--
<*> Wiki: http://wiki.panotools.org
<*> User Guidelines: http://wiki.panotools.org/User_Guidelines
<*> Nabble (Web) http://panotoolsng.586017.n4.nabble.com/
<*> NG Member Map http://www.panomaps.com/ng
<*> Moderators/List Admins: [hidden email]
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PanoToolsNG/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PanoToolsNG/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    [hidden email]
    [hidden email]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [hidden email]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: 360Precision

Matthew Rogers - 360Precision
Are you serious ? As explained in the support options email and on the website you need to submit a request via http://support.360precision.com I've also EMAILED this to you in reply TWICE. Please read the emails as we send them out for a reason. You'd also see that I'm available on the website via the livechat if you could be bothered to take 2 minutes to look.

Matt

On 1 Apr 2011, at 08:44, Kámán Béla wrote:

> Hi,
>
> sorry for the off-topic, but can anyone tell me how can I contact Matthew Rogers from 360Precision?
> He did not pick up the phone, and he did not answers my e-mails.
>
> thanks,
> Béla
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> --
>
>
>


Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: 360Precision

Matthew Rogers - 360Precision
In reply to this post by Kámán Béla
This is the support email that gets emailed to ALL customers at the time of purchase. I also CC myself in on the email automatically so I know you received it:

http://www.360precision.com/360/support_email.cfm

You've taken the time to register on the 21st of February so you know the system exists. So WHY ON EARTH have you simply not used it. I'm sorry for being rude or showing my frustrations but I'm sorry, your posting to this email list is simply unacceptable when you can't be bothered to submit a ticket via our support system.

Matt

On 1 Apr 2011, at 08:44, Kámán Béla wrote:

> Hi,
>
> sorry for the off-topic, but can anyone tell me how can I contact Matthew Rogers from 360Precision?
> He did not pick up the phone, and he did not answers my e-mails.
>
> thanks,
> Béla
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> --
>
>
>


Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: 360Precision

Kámán Béla
I'm sorry it was a misunderstanding on my side, because earlier we had communicated via regular e-mail.
This time i will use the support page.

Béla



On 2011.04.01., at 10:05, Matthew Rogers - 360Precision wrote:

> This is the support email that gets emailed to ALL customers at the time of purchase. I also CC myself in on the email automatically so I know you received it:
>
> http://www.360precision.com/360/support_email.cfm
>
> You've taken the time to register on the 21st of February so you know the system exists. So WHY ON EARTH have you simply not used it. I'm sorry for being rude or showing my frustrations but I'm sorry, your posting to this email list is simply unacceptable when you can't be bothered to submit a ticket via our support system.
>
> Matt
>
>



[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



------------------------------------

--
<*> Wiki: http://wiki.panotools.org
<*> User Guidelines: http://wiki.panotools.org/User_Guidelines
<*> Nabble (Web) http://panotoolsng.586017.n4.nabble.com/
<*> NG Member Map http://www.panomaps.com/ng
<*> Moderators/List Admins: [hidden email]
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PanoToolsNG/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PanoToolsNG/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    [hidden email]
    [hidden email]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [hidden email]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: 360Precision

Keith Martin-2
In reply to this post by Matthew Rogers - 360Precision
Sometime around 1/4/11 (at 08:57 +0100) Matthew Rogers - 360Precision said:

>I'm available on the website via the livechat

I've reached both Matt and Stu more than once on livechat in the past.

k
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Unethical advertising incentives?

giant_klobasa_monster
In reply to this post by belmeloro
I have to agree with Stefan here, there is a difference here. It crosses the line between "totally cool" and "just a little bit sleazy"

I think Matt's intentions are good, and that his idea here is really smart, and it will work out well for him! But it *does* cross the line just a little bit.

The exact wording of the offer could be very slightly rephrased so as not to raise any objections. It's easy to fix this problem.



--- In [hidden email], "belmeloro" <stefan.geens@...> wrote:

>
> Hi Ayrton,
>
> I think your post helped clear up for me why Matt's mail bugged me.
>
> As you say, reputable companies often do give influential people products, and then hope for reviews of conspicuous use. But in my experience (and yours, as you explain it), these products are usually often not given _on condition_ of a review or such use.
>
> If there is a contractual agreement to endorse a product in return for some form of compensation (a camera, or money) then yes, that should be mentioned by the company, to be ethical. (In the US, you will often see in small print "paid endorsement" on TV ads.)
>
> If Matt had written me an email that went:
>
> "Hi Stefan, we believe in our product so much that we're doubling your warranty from 3 to 6 years. In return, I hope you will consider joining us on Facebook, in part also so we can stay in touch. We also appreciate testimonials, which you can make <here>."
>
> Now _that_ is an email I have no ethical problems with. I would even be motivated to go blog their gesture. Can you see the difference?
>


Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Unethical advertising incentives?

Matthew Rogers - 360Precision
You have to keep in mind that roughly 40% of our customers are non english native speakers. Yes the format of the email is not perfect but it's easy to understand if a little blunt. So far the take-up/positive response has outweighed the negative replies over 100:1.

Matt

On 1 Apr 2011, at 10:22, prague wrote:

> I have to agree with Stefan here, there is a difference here. It crosses the line between "totally cool" and "just a little bit sleazy"
>
> I think Matt's intentions are good, and that his idea here is really smart, and it will work out well for him! But it *does* cross the line just a little bit.
>
> The exact wording of the offer could be very slightly rephrased so as not to raise any objections. It's easy to fix this problem.
>
> --- In [hidden email], "belmeloro" <stefan.geens@...> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Ayrton,
> >
> > I think your post helped clear up for me why Matt's mail bugged me.
> >
> > As you say, reputable companies often do give influential people products, and then hope for reviews of conspicuous use. But in my experience (and yours, as you explain it), these products are usually often not given _on condition_ of a review or such use.
> >
> > If there is a contractual agreement to endorse a product in return for some form of compensation (a camera, or money) then yes, that should be mentioned by the company, to be ethical. (In the US, you will often see in small print "paid endorsement" on TV ads.)
> >
> > If Matt had written me an email that went:
> >
> > "Hi Stefan, we believe in our product so much that we're doubling your warranty from 3 to 6 years. In return, I hope you will consider joining us on Facebook, in part also so we can stay in touch. We also appreciate testimonials, which you can make <here>."
> >
> > Now _that_ is an email I have no ethical problems with. I would even be motivated to go blog their gesture. Can you see the difference?
> >
>
>



[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



------------------------------------

--
<*> Wiki: http://wiki.panotools.org
<*> User Guidelines: http://wiki.panotools.org/User_Guidelines
<*> Nabble (Web) http://panotoolsng.586017.n4.nabble.com/
<*> NG Member Map http://www.panomaps.com/ng
<*> Moderators/List Admins: [hidden email]
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PanoToolsNG/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PanoToolsNG/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    [hidden email]
    [hidden email]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [hidden email]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Unethical advertising incentives?

onezebra1
I take it there are people here who never buy items online.
I get emails like this from many of them like B&H photo, Adorama, Amazon.com and eBay.

Dear Valued B&H Customer,
We would like to invite you to submit a review for the product(s) you recently purchased. Product reviews are a great way to share your opinions and are a great benefit to other customers.

Customers who submit a review will be entered into a monthly drawing for a $250 B&H Gift Card. In addition, Power Reviews, our ratings and reviews software provider, will also enter you into their drawing for a chance to win $1000! See below for details.
Please click on the link(s) below to write your review.
DC-5 v2 SPORT HOUSING f/CANO 5D MRK II
LP-3 LENS PORT 8
PORT COVER f/LP-3
COVER f/SPORT HOUSING

Thanks again for choosing B&H! We appreciate your feedback and hope to serve you again in the near future.

For service inquiries, please call 800.221.5743 or 212.239.7765
[hidden email]

Need I say more!



Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

RES: [PanoToolsNG] Unethical advertising incentives?

António Cabral
In reply to this post by Matthew Rogers - 360Precision
I don't give a shit for Twitter or Facebook, but I love 360Precision heads,
and in time Matthew give me all the support I need.
360Precision don't force nobody to promote their products.
I could not support 360precision on Twitter or in Facebook, but I must
support them is this forum.
The question is, this is not a forum about marketing, sales, or ethic, it's
about panoramic photography.

António Cabral

P.S. - Matthew don't forget the extra warranty for my post ;)


-----Mensagem original-----
De: [hidden email] [mailto:[hidden email]] Em nome
de Matthew Rogers - 360Precision
Enviada em: quinta-feira, 31 de março de 2011 16:33
Para: [hidden email]
Assunto: Re: [PanoToolsNG] Unethical advertising incentives?

If you don't like it don't then ignore it, simple. It doesn’t matter what
you do these days there's always someone that complains. If we gave away
gold bars some people would complain that they're too heavy, it's a lose,
lose situation.

All we're trying to do is build a better and more friendly community around
our products. We're not asking ANYONE to pimp our products. Being able to
communicate with customers on Facebook or Twitter is a lot more efficient
compared to email. If you simply explain this to people then quite often
they just ignore the message. I thought a little incentive my be the push
some customers needed to join in.

Incase you didn’t know we already increased the warranty on the Absolute
from 12 months to 3 years to 5 years all with out any bribes or shouting
from the rooftops. If this is the response we receive then I will have to
think twice about increasing it in future.

If a customer genuinely doesn't like our products then I can assure you a
extra few months of warranty will not incentivise them to write a false
review.

This offer was a simple nudge to not only get people to join the community
but in a way reinforce the bullet-proof nature of our products.

If you need support for any reason please use the online support system at
http://support.360precision.com

It's also rather unethical publishing a PRIVATE email that was sent to you
as a customer. I'll be sure to remove you from all future emails and offers.

Matt

On 31 Mar 2011, at 16:14, belmeloro wrote:

> Is it just me, or did this email from 360Precision to owners of their
products which I got today raise ethical issues?
> =====
> You are receiving this email as an owner of a 360Precision Adjuste.
>
> Hi Stefan Geens,
>
> As a valued 360Precision Adjuste customer we'd like to give you the
opportunity to extend the warranty on your Adjuste. Over the past 5 years
our Adjuste customers have enjoyed trouble free panoramic photography. As a
thank you we'd like to extend the peace of mind our products offer.
>
> You can extend the warranty on your Absolute from 3 years up to 6 years in
a few simple steps;
>
> 1. Join us on Facebook + 6 months
> 2. Follow us on Twitter + 6 months
> 3. Customer testimonial + 1 year
> 4. Publish a product review on your website or blog + 1 years
>
> We'll be running a product review competition in the very near future. The
best published 360Precision product review will stand to win a cash prize of
up to £1000. So get started on your review now.
>
> The sooner you publish your review the better chance you have of claiming
the winning prize. The winner will be voted on by 360Precision customers
from the list of the top 10 referring product reviews. The more traffic your
review generates to our website the better chance you have of winning.
>
> Once you've published your review simply email the link to
[hidden email]
>
> =====
> I happen to be happy with my 360Precision gear, but I don't use Facebook
or Twitter to promote companies in return for favors, nor do I "sell" space
on my blogs for promotional content.
>
> At the margin, I can understand that an extended warranty has value, and
that 360Precision is willing to "pay" customers with it for promotional
visibility. But I feel a warranty is a core part of the product experience.
They should stand by their product either for 3 years or 6 years to
everyone, not depending on whether the customer is willing to pimp their use
of the product.
>
> Another issue: Will it be clear to readers of a testimonial or blog review
that what they are reading was written in return for material gain,
essentially a paid promotion? Will 360Precision preface their testimonials
with a disclaimer? If not, I feel potential customers will be duped, while
participants suffer a credibility deficit. Hence, it's unethical in my book.
>
> The irony is that I like my 360Precision Adjuste. I just don't like this
incentivation scheme.
>
> 360Precision, this customer testimonial was free:-)
>
> Stefan Geens
> http://www.ogleearth.com/
>
>



[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



------------------------------------

--




Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: RES: [PanoToolsNG] Unethical advertising incentives?

Kathy Wheeler

On 04/02/2011, at 8:10 AM, António Cabral wrote:
> The question is, this is not a forum about marketing, sales, or ethic, it's
> about panoramic photography.


With respect António, our User Guidelines states:

"We are here to discuss PanoTools, panoramic imaging, and techniques, technologies, and other developments that directly feed into these subjects."
User Guidelines: http://wiki.panotools.org/User_Guidelines

Marketing opportunities and techniques directly related to panoramic imaging or hardware are in scope. As are announcements of panoramic competitions, or exhibitions, or conferences, cameras and associated hardware, copyright issues etc. As long as these related issues do not overwhelm the list, they will continue to be watched and tolerated. There may be useful opportunities or lessons to be learned that would benefit many members of our community.

Kind regards,
KathyW,
Co-owner / moderator, PanoToolsNG


Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: RES: [PanoToolsNG] Unethical advertising incentives?

Wim Koornneef
Hello group,

For me it is clear that Matt, as many others do, jumped on the social marketing train to promote his business and from a marketeer perspective he did a really smart move.

Since recent my wife has a Twitter account and on a daily base she gets emails that people are following here.
As it turns out over 90% ! of all new followers are businesses, when the first message arrived for a very short moment I thought, are they really interested in what she is doing ? are they wanted to show the world that there business has a social face ? Why are they following here ?

I can be naive from time to time but in this case I am not, for sure few of them are socially involved but to me it seems that the majority of them are just infiltrating the social networks for commercial purposes and this fact alone feels like an abuse of a social network.
I dont like this and for me this is reason enough to never join Twitter or any other social media network.

If you have a Twitter or other social network account then I hope you are happy with it, but when you are running a business then I hope you realize that there are people like me who are not happy with your social network marketing activities.

@Matt, this is not a personal attack on you but this is how I feel in general about the infiltration of businesses in social networks.

Best,
Wim


Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: RES: [PanoToolsNG] Unethical advertising incentives?

Kathy Wheeler

On 04/02/2011, at 7:52 PM, Wim Koornneef wrote:
> As it turns out over 90% ! of all new followers are businesses, when the
> first message arrived for a very short moment I thought, are they really
> interested in what she is doing ?

They might be Wim. I cannot speak for all countries, but we have hosted a number of young Japanese university students here over the last 3 years, and they do not use the internet as we (Australia / US / Europe) do. To them the social aspect via their phones is *the* way they do a lot of business. Other Asian countries may follow.

It would be unwise to get stuck in our ways and presume the rest of the world has too.

I think there are lessons to be learnt here, no matter how much we might personally dislike the medium (facebook, twitter etc). Adapt or perish? Perhaps ... Sometimes it scares me how most of my "peers" on various lists are of a similar age (over 50) ... where are the majority of younger people (our future potential market) going?

KathyW.
(NOT as a Mod, just as a web developer and observer of human behaviour)

P.S. I do have a facebook account purely to see wtf others are doing with it and keep in touch with my daughter at University; I do not yet have a twitter account and am trying to avoid it ... (can't see the point but someone may enlighten me some day ... )
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: RES: [PanoToolsNG] Unethical advertising incentives?

tom_a_sparks
--- In [hidden email], Kathy Wheeler <kathyw@...> wrote:
>
>
> On 04/02/2011, at 7:52 PM, Wim Koornneef wrote:
<snip>
> P.S. I do have a facebook account purely to see wtf others are doing with it and keep in touch with my daughter at University; I do not yet have a twitter account and am trying to avoid it ... (can't see the point but someone may enlighten me some day ... )
>
I have a facebook and myspace account, but I have none thing on them,
what worry me with the current generation is the stuff they post on these social networks

tom


Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: RES: [PanoToolsNG] Unethical advertising incentives?

jimbo
Tom,
I have looked at a few posts on this topic but have mostly stayed away as it's all over the place.. Which my post will be also.. The city of Bozeman MT not long ago was hiring some new city officials.. on of their requirements was that all applicants had to provide their user ands passwords for all their online "social " accounts.. They did... The public soon found out about this and was outraged.. Bozeman got quite a bit of egg on it's face for that. It was determined that it was not against the law just unethical.....an undue invasion of privacy.. In the course of all this what we the public also learned is that once your on one of these it nearly impossible to remove all the information you post. They retain it and it is very much searchable with certain technologies and it is now deemed public.. but the actual users (us) can't do it. Thru things like face book they can and will learn everything or close to it about it's users down to an individual level.. We are in the information age now an most of us think it's cute but don't really know what it means.. Services like face book can profile it's users and do indeed sell that information.. Think about it ..face book is free.. ask yourself how is that possible?  So is this Yahoo thing also.. Under the guise of a social network lives much in the back ground. In a matter of seconds the government or a marketing strategy business can analyze every post you've ever made..They don't need people to do this it's all key word logic at the start..but they can go as deep as they want.  Their is a lot of interest in who we really are.. theirs a lot of money in that.. Most of we users don't understand the arena we are walking into.. We the public have much to learn.. Anyway just a few thoughts..

jimbo

----- Original Message -----
  From: tom_a_sparks
  To: [hidden email]
  Sent: Saturday, April 02, 2011 6:17 AM
  Subject: Re: RES: [PanoToolsNG] Unethical advertising incentives?


   
  --- In [hidden email], Kathy Wheeler <kathyw@...> wrote:
  >
  >
  > On 04/02/2011, at 7:52 PM, Wim Koornneef wrote:
  <snip>
  > P.S. I do have a facebook account purely to see wtf others are doing with it and keep in touch with my daughter at University; I do not yet have a twitter account and am trying to avoid it ... (can't see the point but someone may enlighten me some day ... )
  >
  I have a facebook and myspace account, but I have none thing on them,
  what worry me with the current generation is the stuff they post on these social networks

  tom



 

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: RES: [PanoToolsNG] Unethical advertising incentives?

AYRTON - avi
In reply to this post by Wim Koornneef
Win,
I do have a twitter account. With 2.300 followers right now

Most of them, are PHOTOGRAPHERS that want to keep in touch with all the
infos, news, that I tweet about and my photos that I keep feeding from my
site.

I got already around 10 new Clients that got to see my site coming from
twitter indications
AND, most interesting ... some of these Clients come from other
photographers who follow me, and that they told their Clients that I was the
"one" who could do what they need for their companies

So, it is a social thing, where everyone is in touch, talking about similar
interests ... mine is photography, so I get more professionals following me
Also I found old friends and old Clients too

It is a new way of being on the web

best
AYRTON

On Sat, Apr 2, 2011 at 5:52 AM, Wim Koornneef <[hidden email]>wrote:

>
> Hello group,
>
> For me it is clear that Matt, as many others do, jumped on the social
> marketing train to promote his business and from a marketeer perspective he
> did a really smart move.
>
> Since recent my wife has a Twitter account and on a daily base she gets
> emails that people are following here.
> As it turns out over 90% ! of all new followers are businesses, when the
> first message arrived for a very short moment I thought, are they really
> interested in what she is doing ? are they wanted to show the world that
> there business has a social face ? Why are they following here ?
>
> I can be naive from time to time but in this case I am not, for sure few of
> them are socially involved but to me it seems that the majority of them are
> just infiltrating the social networks for commercial purposes and this fact
> alone feels like an abuse of a social network.
> I dont like this and for me this is reason enough to never join Twitter or
> any other social media network.
>
> If you have a Twitter or other social network account then I hope you are
> happy with it, but when you are running a business then I hope you realize
> that there are people like me who are not happy with your social network
> marketing activities.
>
> @Matt, this is not a personal attack on you but this is how I feel in
> general about the infiltration of businesses in social networks.
>
> Best, Wim
>
>
> Best,
> Wim
>
>
>
>
> --
> View this message in context:
> http://panotoolsng.586017.n4.nabble.com/Unethical-advertising-incentives-tp3418528p3421827.html
> Sent from the PanoToolsNG mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> --
>
>
>
>


--

+ 55 21 9982 6313 - RIO
+ 55 11 3717 5131 - SP
http://ayrton360.com
twitter.com/ayrton360


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

123