Updating the member map

PanoTools NG mailing list
Hi all,

I was just browsing the map of the PanoToolsNG membership and found only one
person in France. I'm pretty sure there are more...

http://www.panomaps.com/ng/

I'll be in France again in September, and having this map updated would be a
cool way to get in touch with others in an area. Unless you'd rather not be
found...  :o)

Mark

RE: Updating the member map

PanoTools NG mailing list
I've been working with google maps api a LOT lately.

I'll make a note in the next week or so to have this whole piece of crap
replaced with something modern.

Best Regards,

Sacha Griffin

http://www.seeit360.com <http://www.seeit360.com/>

http://twitter.com/SeeIt360

http://www.facebook.com/SeeIt360

IM: [hidden email]

Office: 404-551-4275

On 1/29/2015 12:58 PM, 'Mark Fink' [hidden email] [PanoToolsNG] wrote:

Hi all,

I was just browsing the map of the PanoToolsNG membership and found only one person in France. I'm pretty sure there are more...

http://www.panomaps.com/ng/

How do we update our data? Mine is out of date, but I don't see a link to fix it.
--
Julian Photography: Photography and Panoramic Imaging
Web: http://www.julian-photography.com/

__._,_.___

Posted by: Julian Pecenco <[hidden email]>

.

__,_._,___

RE: Updating the member map

PanoTools NG mailing list
The api used for this map is apparently broken and no longer working.

I’ll replace this map with something working within a week and update you.  Possibly sooner.

Best Regards,

Sacha Griffin

http://www.seeit360.com <http://www.seeit360.com/>

http://twitter.com/SeeIt360