Vandalism

wdelabarre

Re: Vandalism

Am 12.11.2013 20:46, schrieb [hidden email]:
>   It’s a shame there are those who want to spoil things for everyone:
>   http://www.wwlp.com/news/local/franklin/historic-kiln-damaged-in-Hawley

This link gives
"We're sorry! This page is not available. Please visit the WWLP homepage
or use the search box below."

Search didn't yield any result.

Re: Vandalism

Trausti Hraunfjord
Correct link... I think.

http://www.wwlp.com/news/local/franklin/historic-landmark-kiln-vandalized

On Tue, Nov 12, 2013 at 3:52 PM, Erik Krause <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Am 12.11.2013 20:46, schrieb [hidden email]:
>
> > It’s a shame there are those who want to spoil things for everyone:
> > http://www.wwlp.com/news/local/franklin/historic-kiln-damaged-in-Hawley
>
> This link gives
> "We're sorry! This page is not available. Please visit the WWLP homepage
> or use the search box below."
>
> Search didn't yield any result.
>
> --
> Erik Krause
> http://www.erik-krause.de

RE: Vandalism

wdelabarre
This link tested ok in an Email sent to myself if not try cut and paste:

 http://worldwidepanorama.org/worldwidepanorama/wwp610/html/WilliamMDelabarre-6193.html http://worldwidepanorama.org/worldwidepanorama/wwp610/html/WilliamMDelabarre-6193.html

 A question I did not ask before is, why show these places if it attracts the wrong type of person? I do realize it may not be because I posted the panorama yet the question still remains.

---In [hidden email], <wdelabarre@...> wrote:

 It’s a shame there are those who want to spoil things for everyone:
 http://www.wwlp.com/news/local/franklin/historic-kiln-damaged-in-Hawley http://www.wwlp.com/news/local/franklin/historic-kiln-damaged-in-Hawley

 Panorama inside kiln before the damage:

 http://worldwidepanorama.org/worldwidepanorama/wwp610/html/WilliamMDelabarre-6193.html http://worldwidepanorama.org/worldwidepanorama/wwp610/html/WilliamMDelabarre-6193.html

RE: RE: Vandalism

wdelabarre
now that I've had my coffee this might work:

 http://www.wwlp.com/news/local/franklin/historic-kiln-damaged-in-hawley#.UoOPDXSFC3E.email http://www.wwlp.com/news/local/franklin/historic-kiln-damaged-in-hawley#.UoOPDXSFC3E.email:

  It's on page 3 of local news

[...]

Zarl
Posted by: wmd2 on Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:36 am ((PST))

> This link tested ok in an Email sent to myself if not try
> cut and paste:
>
> http://worldwidepanorama.org/worldwidepanorama/wwp610/html/WilliamMDelabarre-6193.html
>
> A question I did not ask before is, why show these places
> if it attracts the wrong type of person? I do realize it
> may not be because I posted the panorama yet the question
> still remains.

Panoramas are not the main problem: all maps need to be burned
immediately! ;-)

On the contrary your panorama might help raise awareness and convince
people of the importance to protect technical monuments like this one.

BTW all wwp panorama pages have short links available at the bottom, so
the shortcut to your beehive is:
http://worldwidepanorama.org/wwp_rss/go/n6193

Carl

RE: Vandalism

wdelabarre
It's nice to hear a positive response. Another reason would be, if a place is destroyed by a person, nature, or circumstance there would still be an image to preserve it.

---In [hidden email], <einem@...> wrote:

 Posted by: wmd2 on Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:36 am ((PST))

 > This link tested ok in an Email sent to myself if not try
 > cut and paste:
 >
 > http://worldwidepanorama.org/worldwidepanorama/wwp610/html/WilliamMDelabarre-6193.html http://worldwidepanorama.org/worldwidepanorama/wwp610/html/WilliamMDelabarre-6193.html
 >
 > A question I did not ask before is, why show these places
 > if it attracts the wrong type of person? I do realize it
 > may not be because I posted the panorama yet the question
 > still remains.

 Panoramas are not the main problem: all maps need to be burned
 immediately! ;-)

 On the contrary your panorama might help raise awareness and convince
 people of the importance to protect technical monuments like this one.

 BTW all wwp panorama pages have short links available at the bottom, so
 the shortcut to your beehive is:
 http://worldwidepanorama.org/wwp_rss/go/n6193 http://worldwidepanorama.org/wwp_rss/go/n6193

 Carl