WWP: Confusion is live!

Hello,

we just published the WWP event "Confusion". See
http://worldwidepanorama.org

We would like to invite any photographer of 360° panoramic images to
contribute to the non-profit World Wide Panorama project. The WWP
publishes panoramas shot for a particular theme every three months to
both solstices and equinoxes - in March, June, September and December.
In the past months we have had some administrative problems delaying
some of the events. So we have decided to keep the following events open
for contribution until the end of September: "Rain" (9/18), "Best of
2018" (12/18), "Confusion" (3/19) and "Revival" (6/19). If you have got
any panoramas that fit those themes, you are welcome to  contribute them
to the World Wide Panorama.

Returning to the regular rhythm of WWP events we have also opened the
event for the forthcoming equinox in September – the title is
“Continuity”. You can contribute to this event until end of September also.