WWP - New

PanoTools NG mailing list
It seems that Yahoo list are vanishing from the (regular) use - but this it is still official "info channel" for WWP events.Just a reminder... Markus completely renewed the new web site look and the new WWP event "NEW" is still open until the end of this month - still "10 days to go" : The World Wide Panorama...
|   |
|   |   |   |   |   |
| The World Wide PanoramaUpcoming Event: Quarter II /2015 New A World Wide Panorama The regular shooting period is from 1 Aprilthru30June2015.  |
|  |
| View on www.worldwidepanorama.org | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

The new theme is quite easy (or not?) ... e.g. I made a panorama of the NEW pedistrians zone in the capital with the NEW 50 Mpix camera Canon EOS 5Ds - a month before the official release ;)
Welcome to participate to this historical panoramic community!
PS... scroll down to the very bottom and you'll find links to WWP on social media: The World Wide Panorama
|   |
|   |   |   |   |   |
| The World Wide PanoramaIts An Ongoing Event  |
|  |
| View on www.worldwidepanorama.org | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

Boštjan

Re: WWP - New

PanoTools NG mailing list
For some reason, this is the first email I have had for many months....I
must confess that WWP had rather gone out of my mind.
So thank you for reminding me!!!!
I will try to get something for this event.
Regards, Briar.