WWP - new event "Revival" is open for contribution!

WWP - new event "Revival" is open for contribution!

Hello,

some ideas refuse to die. The WWP is one of them. Through many years and
trials we’ve pulled through, and become a bigger and better community
for it.

Our next theme is “Revival”. Not just our Revival, but a celebration of
the Revival of everything that is worth while.

Look around you and see that which is old ... and has become new again.
Tell us about it in pictures.

Often Revivals take a new and exciting perspective on old ideas.
Sometimes they just can’t be improved on ...

We invite any panoramic photographer to participate in the new event.

More on