Wedding Ceremony (and Party) panoramas

AYRTON - avi
GuysI just did this shooting for a bride and the VH (Virtual History) is
almost done :-)

I still home stuff to finish, more retouchs, and more panos to be add by
request from the bride's mother ...
but I want to share with you guys and panophotographers as well. Just to
know, most of the panos were shot with ISO 3200 to 5000 with a Nikon D3 and
tokina 10-17mm at 12mm

<http://digg.com/u18YJ6>

I must say a special thanks to Christophe Bouthé <http://www.enterview.fr/>,
who helped me a lot to acomplish and finish the presentation. He devoted
hours of his precious time with me on skype and on email msgs.
A real nice guy, from Nice,France :-)
 Also Hans Nyberg has found some bugs just when I was beginning the project.
And Michael Fischer, he too gave me a lot of info and ideas for the future.
And as always I was inspired by lots of you guys. This List is a source of
inspiration to me. Thanks to all.

Pls if you have some spare time, write a comment, leave me a note on my blog
and I will be very happy to read it.
 Cheers

------------
| A Y R |
| T O N |

Re: Wedding Ceremony (and Party) panoramas

Ron Rack
Ayrton,
  Incredible work! I am amazed at how many on this group are really
pushing the enevlope with their pano shooting skills. This is great
shooting panos in really high pressure situation like a wedding! with
all the action etc.
  The only problem I was having is that a lot of the panos would not
load the first time I clicked on them. In fact I had to try several
times to get most of them to load all the way. That is the first time
I have experienced that with your work.
Ron Rack
rackphoto.com

On Thu, Jul 16, 2009 at 11:12 AM, Ron Rack <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Ayrton,
> Incredible work! I am amazed at how many on this group are really
> pushing the enevlope with their pano shooting skills. This is great
> shooting panos in really high pressure situation like a wedding! with
> all the action etc.
>  The only problem I was having is that a lot of the panos would not
> load the first time I clicked on them. In fact I had to try several
> times to get most of them to load all the way. That is the first time
> I have experienced that with your work.

it's my server fault

I'm getting on my website  80.000 pageviews a DAY

last month July I got more than 2.200.000 pageviews

So the server is breaking, I need urgent to move to a new one

Sacha is giving me some advices on that and I appreciatte more suggestions

Thanks for looking at

best
AYRTON

PS: leave a comment there for me, I'll be very happy  :-)

| A Y R |
| T O N |

Re: Wedding Ceremony (and Party) panoramas

willson34
 The video is the most memorable remembrance of the wedding and it really should be perfect. I never had a video made for my wedding and I really regretted it later on.

party venue nyc