Why do I keeping getting this message?

PanoTools NG mailing list
Ages ago this group put an event in my Yahoo calendar as below:

 Orçamento Newman

 I get a reminder for this every single day.  Yahoo calendar says
"Edit" Permissions not available" when I try to delete it.

 What is this and how can I get rid of it?

 Thanks.

Re: Why do I keeping getting this message?

PanoTools NG mailing list
Am 10.02.2015 um 21:37 schrieb [hidden email]:
> Ages ago this group put an event in my Yahoo calendar as below:
>
>   Orçamento Newman
>
>   I get a reminder for this every single day.  Yahoo calendar says
> "Edit" Permissions not available" when I try to delete it.

I deleted anything similar. Let me know if it still happens.

PanoToolsNG Moderator

Re: Why do I keeping getting this message?

PanoTools NG mailing list
Thanks.  I'll give it a few days and report back.

Re: Why do I keeping getting this message?

PanoTools NG mailing list
It's gone today.  Thanks.  Now if I could just get rid of that rabbit-semi notice!  (from another group I'm not even a member of)