Yahoo nonsense

PanoTools NG mailing list
I received one of the usual Yahoo group moderator "needs attention"
notifications and although I usually find they have already been handled by
the time I get around to them by a more active moderator, this time Yahoo
when I tried to sign in it said my Yahoo username had been recycled because
I hadn't used it for a long time. Since I have been regularly using this
Yahoo group on a daily basis for years that really doesn't make sense. Nor
does the fact that Yahoo will not let me sign on via Facebook (using the
same mail address), presumably because of this recycling thing; it insists I
create a new Yahoo account. But it will not let me create a new account
using the "recycled" mail address, and when try to use my Yahoo mail address
(which I REALLY don't use!) it says "this address is taken." Argh.

Well, I suppose as long as I continue to get my PanoToolsNG fix, all is
well. But it IS frustrating. Does anyone have any suggestions? The "help"
pages do not address my problem. No mention of recycling addresses nor the
limits of non-usage that might apply, nor what to do about it. Argh squared.
No, cubed.

Roger W.

Re: Yahoo nonsense

PanoTools NG mailing list
Hi Roger.

Does it give you an option to reset your password when you try to log in with your email address?

Cheers,
KathyW.

On 06/12/2014, at 6:10 PM, 'Roger Williams' [hidden email] [PanoToolsNG] wrote:

> I received one of the usual Yahoo group moderator “needs attention” notifications and although I usually find they have already been handled by the time I get around to them by a more active moderator, this time Yahoo when I tried to sign in it said my Yahoo username had been recycled because I hadn’t used it for a long time. Since I have been regularly using this Yahoo group on a daily basis for years that really doesn’t make sense. Nor does the fact that Yahoo will not let me sign on via Facebook (using the same mail address), presumably because of this recycling thing; it insists I create a new Yahoo account. But it will not let me create a new account using the “recycled” mail address, and when try to use my Yahoo mail address (which I REALLY don’t use!) it says “this address is taken.” Argh.
>
> Well, I suppose as long as I continue to get my PanoToolsNG fix, all is well. But it IS frustrating. Does anyone have any suggestions? The “help” pages do not address my problem. No mention of recycling addresses nor the limits of non-usage that might apply, nor what to do about it. Argh squared. No, cubed.
>
> Roger W.

My first Fisheye panorama :)

PanoTools NG mailing list
Hi Guys,

Maybe it is nothing special for you, but yesterday I did my first panorama
using the fisheye lens. I normally use 14mm UWA lens, taking 3 rows x 12
pictures.

Yesterday I took only 4 + nadir + zenith :) I haven't even had a proper
panoramic bracket - just a tripod + wire with piece of metal rotating
around the small stone on the ground :)

Amazing improvement when the time or difficulty is significant :)

panorama is here: http://panorama360.photo/chalk-mine-in-norwich/

Re: My first Fisheye panorama :)

PanoTools NG mailing list
waited 3 minutes but pano never appeared.

A Kielcz
Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.A.

________________________________

Re: My first Fisheye panorama :)

PanoTools NG mailing list
Worked fine for me..

jimbo
  waited 3 minutes but pano never appeared.

  A Kielcz
  Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.A.

  Maybe it is nothing special for you, but yesterday I did my first panorama
  using the fisheye lens. I normally use 14mm UWA lens, taking 3 rows x 12
  pictures.

  Yesterday I took only 4 + nadir + zenith :) I haven't even had a proper
  panoramic bracket - just a tripod + wire with piece of metal rotating
  around the small stone on the ground :)

  Amazing improvement when the time or difficulty is significant :)

  panorama is here: http://panorama360.photo/chalk-mine-in-norwich/

  No virus found in this message.

Thank you for looking, but it is strange, it works on my PCs :|

On 2014-06-12 11:24 AM, [hidden email] [PanoToolsNG] wrote:
>> waited 3 minutes but pano never appeared.
> Thank you for looking, but it is strange, it works on my PCs :|

You have chosen to include Flash only.
With Pano2VR, instead create a HTML5 output with Flash fallback.
http://ggnome.com/wiki/HTML5%20Flash%20Fallback%20Player

--
Jim Watters
A garden Gnome
http://photocreations.ca

Re: My first Fisheye panorama :)

PanoTools NG mailing list
Thank you Jim,

I have got a wordpress plugin called panopress. It (I bolive) generate a
HTML code which automatically switches to HTML5 for mobile devices.

Of course I upload two versions on the panorama - HTML5 AND Flash.

You see Flash possibly only because you use desktop with the browser which
supports Flash.

try it on your mobile - it should work too :)

I hope I understood you :)

> On 2014-06-12 11:24 AM, [hidden email] [PanoToolsNG] wrote:
>>> waited 3 minutes but pano never appeared.
>> Thank you for looking, but it is strange, it works on my PCs :|
>>
> You have chosen to include Flash only.
> With Pano2VR, instead create a HTML5 output with Flash fallback.
> http://ggnome.com/wiki/HTML5%20Flash%20Fallback%20Player
>

> --
> Jim Watters
> A garden Gnome
> http://photocreations.ca

Re: My first Fisheye panorama :)

PanoTools NG mailing list
Jim,

I looked at the video which you attached and I think I missed this
opportunity - I will try to do it next time :)

Thank you very much :)

> Thank you Jim,
>
> I have got a wordpress plugin called panopress. It (I bolive) generate a
> HTML code which automatically switches to HTML5 for mobile devices.
>
> Of course I upload two versions on the panorama - HTML5 AND Flash.
>
> You see Flash possibly only because you use desktop with the browser which
> supports Flash.
>
> try it on your mobile - it should work too :)
>
> I hope I understood you :)

>>> Thank you for looking, but it is strange, it works on my PCs :|
>>>
>> You have chosen to include Flash only.
>> With Pano2VR, instead create a HTML5 output with Flash fallback.
>> http://ggnome.com/wiki/HTML5%20Flash%20Fallback%20Player
>>

>> --
>> Jim Watters
>> A garden Gnome
>> http://photocreations.ca

Re: My first Fisheye panorama :)

it worked this time.
nice work

A Kielcz
Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.A.

________________________________
> waited 3 minutes but pano never appeared.

Thank you for looking, but it is strange, it works on my PCs :|

Re: My first Fisheye panorama :)

http://www.laweekly.com/publicspectacle/2012/06/20/when-did-power-lines-become-gallery-space

xx.

Sent from my iPad

On 12 Jun 2014, at 11:36, "[hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]> [PanoToolsNG]" <[hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:

Thank you Jim,

I have got a wordpress plugin called panopress. It (I bolive) generate a
HTML code which automatically switches to HTML5 for mobile devices.

Of course I upload two versions on the panorama - HTML5 AND Flash.

You see Flash possibly only because you use desktop with the browser which
supports Flash.

try it on your mobile - it should work too :)

I hope I understood you :)

> On 2014-06-12 11:24 AM, [hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]> [PanoToolsNG] wrote:
>>> waited 3 minutes but pano never appeared.
>> Thank you for looking, but it is strange, it works on my PCs :|
>>
> You have chosen to include Flash only.
> With Pano2VR, instead create a HTML5 output with Flash fallback.
> http://ggnome.com/wiki/HTML5%20Flash%20Fallback%20Player
>

> --
> Jim Watters
> A garden Gnome
> http://photocreations.ca

Re: My first Fisheye panorama :)

Woops - wrong "reply to" address - please ignore....

Sent from my iPad

On 12 Jun 2014, at 11:36, "[hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]> [PanoToolsNG]" <[hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:

Thank you Jim,

I have got a wordpress plugin called panopress. It (I bolive) generate a
HTML code which automatically switches to HTML5 for mobile devices.

Of course I upload two versions on the panorama - HTML5 AND Flash.

You see Flash possibly only because you use desktop with the browser which
supports Flash.

try it on your mobile - it should work too :)

I hope I understood you :)

> On 2014-06-12 11:24 AM, [hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]> [PanoToolsNG] wrote:
>>> waited 3 minutes but pano never appeared.
>> Thank you for looking, but it is strange, it works on my PCs :|
>>
> You have chosen to include Flash only.
> With Pano2VR, instead create a HTML5 output with Flash fallback.
> http://ggnome.com/wiki/HTML5%20Flash%20Fallback%20Player
>

> --
> Jim Watters
> A garden Gnome
> http://photocreations.ca

Re: My first Fisheye panorama :)

Good Job on the chalk Mine Pano.
Well done.

-Russ in Madison

SafeAuto Car Insurance
Pay Only State Minimum Coverage. Switch & Save $500 in 3 Easy Steps!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/539a6cd726a8e6cd64155st04vuc

RE: My first Fisheye panorama :)

PanoTools NG mailing list
Pay Only State Minimum Coverage. Switch & Save $500 in 3 Easy Steps!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/539a6cd726a8e6cd64155st04vuc

---