ZKM Globalrama copyright legal suit is over !

ZKM Globalrama copyright legal suit is over !

PanoTools NG mailing list
Photographer sued ZKM Globalrama over copyright misuse - update - Photographer wins after many years

Re: ZKM Globalrama copyright legal suit is over !

PanoTools NG mailing list
why did you post this, if non-members cannot see it

A Kielcz
Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.A.

________________________________

Re: ZKM Globalrama copyright legal suit is over !

PanoTools NG mailing list
It's a news-worthy event. It would have been better, perhaps, to include
some of the news itself.

(Hey, why not join the WWP? Bonus reason: you can read about the
infamous ZKM pano theft and the final and binding court ruling in the
photographers' favour! Oh damn, I just gave the ending away... ;-)

On 29 Jul 2014, at 2:28, A Kielcz [hidden email] [PanoToolsNG]
wrote:

> why did you post this, if non-members cannot see it
>
> A Kielcz
> Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.A.

I experienced the same frustration; how does one join the WWP group?

Regards
Lionel