another birth

giant_klobasa_monster
europe might be going extinct...but not because of me ;o)

http://www.360cities.net/image/birth-of-lee-marie
baby and mama are both doing fine now.

(apologies for the obnoxious ads for mail order brides below the pano :(
there is a 'close' button for them at least)

RE: another birth

Briar
Congratulations Jeffrey- but I wonder what your wife will say when she wakes up!!

Re: another birth

jimbo
Jeff.. your the man.. sometimes you make me smile.. in a good way..

jimbo

Re: another birth

thomas bredenfeld
amazing and personal closeup!
congrats and all the best for you and your familiy, jeffrey :-)

tb

Am 08.09.11 09:31, schrieb mrjimbo:

> Jeff.. your the man.. sometimes you make me smile.. in a good way..
> jimbo

jrgen_schrader
Yeah, man, go - go! You're so close!
Just one more to catch up with me :)

Again: all the best for the whole bunch of you!

Jürgen

--- In [hidden email], Jeffrey Martin <panoramas@...> wrote:

> europe might be going extinct...but not because of me ;o)
>
> http://www.360cities.net/image/birth-of-lee-marie
> baby and mama are both doing fine now.
>
> (apologies for the obnoxious ads for mail order brides below the pano :(
> there is a 'close' button for them at least)

RE: another birth

Peter Stephens - PanoTools NG list
Congratulations J   Cool photo !!

Pete

Peter Stephens Photography
www.peterstephens.co.uk

Re: another birth

L.D.I. Felipe B. González
Congratulations to you and your family!

A new panographer is born, I guess.

--
L.D.I. Felipe B. González C.
[hidden email]

Re: another birth

Fernando Costa Pinto
Congratulations Jeffrey..

On Thu, Sep 8, 2011 at 3:56 AM, Jeffrey Martin <[hidden email]> wrote:

> **
>

> europe might be going extinct...but not because of me ;o)
>
> http://www.360cities.net/image/birth-of-lee-marie
> baby and mama are both doing fine now.
>
> (apologies for the obnoxious ads for mail order brides below the pano :(
> there is a 'close' button for them at least)

Re: another birth

AYRTON - avi
hehehhehe
Congratzs Jeffrey

best
AYRTON

On Thu, Sep 8, 2011 at 3:56 AM, Jeffrey Martin <[hidden email]> wrote:

> europe might be going extinct...but not because of me ;o)
>
> http://www.360cities.net/image/birth-of-lee-marie
> baby and mama are both doing fine now.
>
> (apologies for the obnoxious ads for mail order brides below the pano :(
> there is a 'close' button for them at least)

--

+ 55 21 9982 6313 - RIO
+ 55 11 3717 5131 - SP
http://ayrton360.com
twitter.com/ayrton360

Re: another birth

Wim Koornneef
Hello Jeffrey,

Congratulations for you and your wife.
With Love from Holland,

Wim and Margriet

Re: another birth

Bill Bailey
Congrats Jeffrey!!
Thank you for sharing such an intimant and special moment - a humbling glimpse into your private life. You must be one proud papa.
Our very best wishes to you and your growing family.
Bill and Kim
Bill Bailey L.L.C. dba Nodal Ninja
Exclusive Distributor Fanotec Products and Leica GS Laser Scanner Adapters
www.nodalninja.com
"turning heads and expanding horizons"

Re: another birth

dalileis-3
Congrats, Mr. & Ms. Martin!

Man... I will never forgive myself for not doing this when our son was born last year. Was planning to, but time, circumstance, etc, etc.

Anyways, you two keep up the good work and we just may end up with a unique 360° virtual tour in the end, if you know what I mean. With timeline, Google Maps, Facebook tags and everything. Go ahead, run with the idea. I´ll register martingenerations360.com for ya.

Re: another birth

Roger D Williams

> Hello Jeffrey,
>
> Congratulations for you and your wife, and love to the little one.

I've had three kids with each of two wives, and all six are an unending
source of wonder and delight. I wish you lots of the same! Well, apart
 from the trauma of changing wives, that is...

Roger W.

Business: www.adex-japan.com
Pleasure: www.usefilm.com/member/roger

Re: another birth

pedro_silva58
jeffrey,
let me add my congrats and best wishes for you all, from a fellow dad ( http://worldwidepanorama.org/worldwidepanorama/wwp1205/html/PedroSilva-1682.html or http://tinyurl.com/4yosdod )
cheers,
pedro

--- In [hidden email], Jeffrey Martin <panoramas@...> wrote:

> europe might be going extinct...but not because of me ;o)
>
> http://www.360cities.net/image/birth-of-lee-marie
> baby and mama are both doing fine now.
>
> (apologies for the obnoxious ads for mail order brides below the pano :(
> there is a 'close' button for them at least)

Re: another birth

Edson Maiero
Jeffrey,

congratulation, that's a magic moment.