can anyone shoot the pope for us

giant_klobasa_monster
Hi,

If anyone will be near Rome, we would like someone to shoot the Pope for
us. (With a camera, preferably)

We have had a lot of licensing requests for this, so if anyone is able to
do it, we can pay.

please contact me off list.

thanks,
Jeffrey

Re: can anyone shoot the pope for us

Isaac Garcia-3
That title is gonna set off so many alarms, it's not even funny. ;-)

Sent from phone.
On Mar 1, 2013 2:57 PM, "Jeffrey Martin" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> If anyone will be near Rome, we would like someone to shoot the Pope for
> us. (With a camera, preferably)
>
> We have had a lot of licensing requests for this, so if anyone is able to
> do it, we can pay.
>
> please contact me off list.
>
> thanks,
> Jeffrey

Re: can anyone shoot the pope for us

michel thoby
Hi Jeffrey,

Le 1 mars 2013 à 14:57, Jeffrey Martin a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> If anyone will be near Rome, we would like someone to shoot the Pope for us. (With a camera, preferably)
>
> We have had a lot of licensing requests for this, so if anyone is able to do it, we can pay.
>
> please contact me off list.
>
> thanks,
> Jeffrey

Not that I would do the job but
- Who knows who will be elected as the new pope?
- I have heard that (formerly named) Benedict XVI is no more the Pope, but he still may be the subject of a photograph...
Could you clarify the request?

BTW you may remember that the French newspaper Libération posted this from a series of panoramas all shoot in Lourdes by Gilles Vidal:
http://www.gillesvidal.com/blogpano/benoitXVI_papamobil.htm

Michel

Re: can anyone shoot the pope for us

pedro_silva58