cataloging photos --- OT

PanoTools NG mailing list
I'm looking for an idea how to catalog my pictures. Any input appreciated.Thanks in advance for any input. A Kielcz
Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.A.

Re: cataloging photos --- OT

PanoTools NG mailing list
Hi

There are Digital Asset Management (DAM) packages available, but you can use Lightroom or bridge to keyword you images and then store you images by date YYYYMMDD and you will always find your images.

But there is a lot you can do beyond this basic approach

Good luck

Henrik

Ps: once you start you wish you had started sooner 😄

Sent from my iPhone

> On 12 Jan 2015, at 12:20, A Kielcz [hidden email] [PanoToolsNG] <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

> I'm looking for an idea how to catalog my pictures. Any input appreciated.
> Thanks in advance for any input.
>
> A Kielcz
> Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.A.

Re: cataloging photos --- OT

PanoTools NG mailing list
I'm looking for an idea how to catalog my pictures.....

Google “Picasa” provides a free, effective cataloguing Program.  Very user friendly.  It’s far more than a catalogue, however.

Jerry Hicks

---