hugin missing option

PanoTools NG mailing list

Hi

Since it is a Wiki issue I think it is better posted here instead of hugin-ptx.

In http://wiki.panotools.org/Hugin_Preview_window , last modified on 24
February 2013, one can read:

        "In addition, if *Optimize and stitch only images selected in preview
        window* is selected in the Misc section of the Preferences dialog,..."

This option is not there (hugin v2013).

Also, http://wiki.panotools.org/Hugin_Preferences , last modified on 6 February
2013, does not mention this option.

Side note: When was this option removed? It could be a very useful option to
test output looks without having to redo all CP findings again.

Regards

Ethy

--

Ethy H. Brito         /"\
InterNexo Ltda.       \ /  CAMPANHA DA FITA ASCII - CONTRA MAIL HTML

PGP key: http://www.inexo.com.br/~ethy/0xC3F222A0.asc

Re: hugin missing option

PanoTools NG mailing list
Am 30.10.2014 15:59, schrieb Ethy H. Brito:

> Since it is a Wiki issue I think it is better posted here instead of hugin-ptx.

In fact it might be better to ask in hugin-ptx, where all the developers
are.

Re: hugin missing option

PanoTools NG mailing list

Hi Erik.

But the problem is not hugin itself.

The option is in fact missing in enblend (my bad), therefore, panotools list. Right ?

Ethy

On 17h52 2 de Novembro de 2014, Erik Krause [hidden email] [PanoToolsNG] wrote:

> Am 30.10.2014 15:59, schrieb Ethy H. Brito:
>
> > Since it is a Wiki issue I think it is better posted here instead of hugin-ptx.
>
> In fact it might be better to ask in hugin-ptx, where all the developers
> are.
>
> --
> Erik Krause
> http://www.erik-krause.de

> Yahoo Groups Links

Re: hugin missing option

PanoTools NG mailing list
Am 03.11.2014 00:17, schrieb 'Ethy H. Brito' [hidden email]
[PanoToolsNG]:
> But the problem is not hugin itself.
>
> The option is in fact missing in enblend (my bad), therefore, panotools list. Right ?

Enblend development takes place on hugin-ptx as well.

Erik Krause