last one Nikon 10.5 vs Samyang 8mm

PanoTools NG mailing list
Which one would you rather have, if price was the same?
Thank you!

A Kielcz
Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.A.

Re: last one Nikon 10.5 vs Samyang 8mm

PanoTools NG mailing list
The better one ... for sure.

On Tue, Jun 3, 2014 at 2:31 PM, A Kielcz [hidden email] [PanoToolsNG] <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Which one would you rather have, if price was the same?
> Thank you!
>
> A Kielcz
> Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.A.

Re: last one Nikon 10.5 vs Samyang 8mm

PanoTools NG mailing list
Depends, the Nikon is far more durable but if your budget is low then the Samyang/Rokinon would be the choice.

I got my Rokinon 8mm for about $215 and I have never seen a Nikon 10.5mm for anywhere near that.

On Jun 3, 2014, at 12:52 PM, Trausti Hraunfjord [hidden email] [PanoToolsNG] <[hidden email]> wrote:

> The better one ... for sure.
>

> On Tue, Jun 3, 2014 at 2:31 PM, A Kielcz [hidden email] [PanoToolsNG] <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

> Which one would you rather have, if price was the same?
> Thank you!
>
> A Kielcz
> Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.A.

Cheers